looking for friends in Manchester area

levi1976

Hello

I'm looking to make some friends in the Manchester/Lancs/West Yorks area. I'm trying to get over my SA and would love somebody to talk with. I'm 28 and live in Rochdale to be precise. My interests include reading, the countryside and alt music, but I'd love to hear from anyone who could use a friend.

Levi

levi1976

You mean the meetings arranged through the NPS? (I used to)

Or do you mean the meetings arranged by people from the SAUK site? ( I went to the last meeting in Manchester which was held 2/3 weeks ago. I enjoyed it and found it hepful. Met a couple of people there who I've stayed in contact with and will hopefully remain so.

How about yourself? Do you get out much, have people who can support/relate to you?

Good to hear from you

triceratops

Erm yeah both. I haven't actully been to a meeting yet but i'm hoping to attend the one on the 10th december by SAUK. I've heard about the ones organised by NPS but I work on the days when the meeting's are on. Have been thinking about changing my shifts so I can attend them. Are they benefical? What happens in the meeting's?

Scyth

DaveUK

Hi - im from manchester
I actually just quit my job in the rochdale area

Ive been doing so well up to now but the anxietys coming back -
thinking about the family round a table, TALKING at christmas and meeting my brothers new friend etc
also going out with friends - i just cant let go and BE
Would love to meet people I think if i dare!!
Im Dave, 18 from south manchester
love to here from you

GemGem

Hi i know this thread is really old but i thought i'll post anyway. I used to live in bury then Leeds and now in Glossop (sort of nr manchester). If anyone wants a chat gimme a shout.

GemGem xx :D

Remus

Staff member
Levi organises a few meet ups in the manc area as do I, he organises them at weekends though and often I'm not free, I usually do weeknights, was thinking of going kareoke iun the gay village again as it was a laugh last time

dont think Levi's has organised one for a bit though

usually cinema and pubs and stuff, me and my SA mates becky and mustapha were thinking of getting one together soon

jojosparkles

i might have a visit in a month or so! well maybe 2 month! lol! a dont wanna give meself a heart attack! xx