Looking for bullying stories

ddj711

HI,
I am writing a play on school bullying called Snap. The concept is how far one can be pushed before they snap. The play is aimed at a high school audience.

Anyways, the play is half done or so, but I have struggled to create authentic scenerios for a few characters. For example I have a character who is gay, another who is overweight, another who is releatively unattractive and another that is a computer outcast. The play also has nerds, potheads, the wannabes and lastly the bullies (in this case cheerleaders and football players---cliche I know).

If you have any stories you would be willing to share that I could fictionalize for my play please drop me a line at [email protected].

Check out my website at dwaynejeffery.com to learn a bit more about me...

Have a good day...

Kat

It sounds interesting! I wanted to make a flash animation on that sort of thing as well. I may do that after I take my IT course just for fun. You should also consider having a character people pick on because they are jealous of them for meeting all of societies standards like looks, personality, brains, compassion because that does happen and I think it has happened to a lot of people on here, people also hate what they think is perfect as well. Good luck with yours!:)

Last edited:

Mikaa

HI,
I am writing a play on school bullying called Snap. The concept is how far one can be pushed before they snap. The play is aimed at a high school audience.

Anyways, the play is half done or so, but I have struggled to create authentic scenerios for a few characters. For example I have a character who is gay, another who is overweight, another who is releatively unattractive and another that is a computer outcast. The play also has nerds, potheads, the wannabes and lastly the bullies (in this case cheerleaders and football players---cliche I know).

If you have any stories you would be willing to share that I could fictionalize for my play please drop me a line at [email protected].

Check out my website at dwaynejeffery.com to learn a bit more about me...

Have a good day...

Are you still writing?