looking for a friend

Hello
I've been coming here for awhile now, and i still don't know anybody. What do i need to do to so that i can talk to the people that come here and hopefully make some friends.

stonecoldrose

Talk

You can talk to me! I am new and just signed up today but have read the forum for a little while. I have have had SP for 12 years.

Vonnie

Hello! I don't mind if you talk to me. I'm open for anyone to send a PM or even an e-mail if you want to. Btw, thanks for posting on my 'Goodbye' thread and what you said made a lot of sense and was very encouraging! :D

SPECTACULAR

I'm open too.
email is in my profile.
Well with me it's easy. Just put $500 US in a brown lunch bag. Then get two pints of lager and a packet of crisps and put that in the bag too. Then place the bag in the third seat from the back (the left side) of the bus that goes from Morcambe to Moose Jaw every other Leap Year.
Mcshy, i think you really should write movies scripts. You'll make lots of money in no time. seriously, I'm not joking.

joshueg

Hi, miraculousmum. I would like to hear from you. What worries you , so i may try to help you. :D

Nytro

you can pm me also, I feel kinda the same way it would be cool to make some buddies who all share the same dread. 8)

arachnid

miraculousmum said:
Hello
I've been coming here for awhile now, and i still don't know anybody. What do i need to do to so that i can talk to the people that come here and hopefully make some friends.

Hi !! You have a friend in me.