Look!....

Dedication

Look at the smiling, happy, shitheaded people in the upper-right corner of this site...giving "thumbs up"...but I question what are they giving "thumbs up" for? Do they even know? They are pseudo actors and models...and they have no idea what SP is about...they get paid to give the "thumbs up".

maggie

Dedication said:
Look at the smiling, happy, shitheaded people in the upper-right corner of this site...giving "thumbs up"...but I question what are they giving "thumbs up" for? Do they even know? They are pseudo actors and models...and they have no idea what SP is about...they get paid to give the "thumbs up".
i know man! the tall guy in the middle 'annoys' me the most..are they happy they don't have anxiety? or happy we do? bah :evil:

coriander1992

maybe they are saying "its ok now, we are here for you?" as in everybody on this forum cares?
pfft..duno to be honest :lol:
aren't they annoying.. :roll:

Sacrament

Who said they posed for this website? The webmaster probably found that picture somewhere and just used it.

coriander1992

Moonie said:
The one on the end doesn't have her thumb up. She knows, she knows...
she does, you can just see the top of it if you look carefully

sorry, i'm being really picky :roll: :lol:

JamesMorgan

They are all holding invisible guns that radiate love to your hearts, shattering all your anxiety, fear, doubt.

How very kind they are watching over us all!!!!

They're all smiling because they know that what you see depends on your own mind, therefore, you can choose whatever you wish to see!

James