long-term glyco. users...

albarosa2008

Thanks in advance for your responses.

I'm wondering how many of you have found glycopyrrolate effective in the long run. I received the bad news from someone who took it for 2 years and is no longer finding it effective. Is this common? I take only 1.5 mgs per day and avoid taking it if I can, thinking I don't want to build up a tolerance and even though I don't like the feeling, I let myself sweat sometimes just to get toxins out of my body.

Is a tolerance build-up the norm?....How can that happen? 2 years is not that long...

Hoping this is the year a cure will be found,
I remain,
a fellow h.h. survivor

Thanks again!

margiehope

Hi albarosa--

I've been on glyco for about 2 years--so far I get the same good results I've always gotten.

I take 4-6 gm. if I know I'm going to be exercising or the weather is warm, less for a quiet or cooler day. Like you I go without when that makes sense--just don't want to take unnecessary meds.

Well, everything about HH is so individual, but for me, so far so good!

JP81

This is my biggest fear too. I've been taking glyco for almost a year now and am starting to think I may need to up the dosage. It doesn't help that it's been very humid here in Perth. Time to move to cooler climes. :wink:

albarosa2008

Thanks for your responses! I am going to be trying ionto, by hooking one up myself. I'm scared of electricity but will grit my teeth and try it. I got the link from a fellow survivor on the forum...oops, forgot his user name but here's the link anyway. I just want to see if there's something else I can do just in case the glyco. ever loses effectiveness:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Cc0pj2tf6_4

Cheers and happy new year.