loneliness for years making me bitter and want revenge

angryguy

ever since i was bullied and abused a lot when i was 13 i slowly lost my friends and ability to make because of the low self esteem and depression which resulted from bullying

now im 21 still alone with no friends or anything i don't really like hanging out with other people but i want to like the company, ppl alwyz hate me n abused me i was miserable with no success in anything

but ever since i started having some success in bodybuilding i have obtained lots of admirers in my city lol and now some ppl have started liking me and acting like they're good to me and respect me. alot still disrespect me though
yet whenever i try to hang with one of my admiring 'friends', they go out with me and then they find out how depressed/lifeless and broken i am, even when talking about my passion i lack enthusiasm when talking about it and expressing in person, and then they dont want to hang out with me ever again because they bored out of their skulls listening to me/being with me

this loneliness is killing me making me angry at everyone for acting like they 'like' me yet they cant bear to be with me (i can understand why they dont) but then they shouldn't act like their good to me and expect me to be a good person too, they get angry when i talk shit on the internet because in real life im a really good humble person not bragging about my muscle(only bcus im too weak to b cocky and show off) thats why ppl like mr. i'd rather them just ignore me than be good to me yet leave me alone.
also if there is a chance som1 does wnt to hang with me i cnt approach many people, and im definitely not an approachable person.

i know im a really good person at heart but my brain is telling me otherwise to be a hateful person on the internet (too weak to in real life) and get people to hate me because i dont want them to like me yet not be my friend

and all this loneliness everytime along with social phobia/depression/low self esteem is still making me really angry to people i know everything all started with the bully but i so badly want revenge because he caused it all maybe even starting to want revenge on everyone for treating me badly, even if a lot of people do admire my muscle success, i hate them.

so guys what r ur thoughts on what i should do? lose all the respect people have for me by continously talking shit about people on facebook id rather that then fake goodwill to me

Last edited: