Living like dead people.

With ignorance and arrogance success is insured.

• Total voters

Sure_whynot

Breaking points...

We've all experienced them... and i hit mine like a high speed collision. For lack of a better metaphor. And thats why im here, I want to hear about ETS surgery or any other "serious" treatments.

I DONT want to hear its bullshit, Just deal with it, stuff you made up to feel better, exc...

I WANT to hear success stores. or as close as you can get to that. & serious permanent options.

Im not prepared to live the rest of my life with this disease. I will risk it all, and either live with my head in the sky or crash and burn.

Lets hear about sweat gland removal or something...

Post your thoughts, ideas, or options.

Cato

Hi Sure,

I ( and I'm sure most of us here ) can sympathize. What type/s of hyperhidrosis do you suffer from? What treatments have you tried?

teandtoast

why even bother considering ets when there is sweat gland removal either via currettage or lipo
ive read many good stories about curretage and lipo (infact I dont think ive read it not work for anyone)

Ive booked into have it done in may

klamm76

@ Sure_whynot,,,,

I will take you up on that!!!!!!

Here it is.

The positive sunshine stories you are looking for,go to this link!!

http://www.sweaty-palms.com/

And her is a sad but true, and real stories where the sun is NOT shining.I know this is not what you wanna hear,but I must send you this link to warn you,so please read!!

http://p069.ezboard.com/fetsandreversalsfrm11

And here at the end if you really mean what you are saying?, you should read this link to.Loooooots of good readingstuff on ETS,HH etc,,so read this to!!

http://editthis.info/corposcindosis/Main_Page

Now,,, if you have done this?Read this links.?

What is your opinium now????? Find any breaking points??????

teandtoast

ocean said:
teandtoast said:
why even bother considering ets when there is sweat gland removal either via currettage or lipo
ive read many good stories about curretage and lipo (infact I dont think ive read it not work for anyone)

its only done for underarms.

I realise that obviously
that's what I thought this thread was referring to

rado31

teandtoast said:

some link, perhaps?

teandtoast

rado31 said:
teandtoast said:

some link, perhaps?

below is thread on different types of lipo surgery quite interesting
(I have had Vaser done 3 times and I would defo not recommend it to anyone)

http://groups.msn.com/BodyOdorSuppo...essage=22621&LastModified=4675701626653873817
below are some stories

http://groups.msn.com/ExcessiveSwea...ssage=20332&LastModified=4675597953964563359s

below for bromhidrosis aswell as HH
http://groups.msn.com/BodyOdorSuppo...essage=20077&LastModified=4675680830178118142

below is someones whos had the skoog procedure (which similar to curretage)
http://groups.msn.com/BodyOdorSupport/general.msnw?action=get_message&mview=1&ID_Message=14263

Sure_whynot

teandtoast said:

Good response, I'll check this option out.

Sure_whynot

klamm76 said:
@ Sure_whynot,,,,

Here it is.

And her is a sad but true, and real stories where the sun is NOT shining.I know this is not what you wanna hear,but I must send you this link to warn you,so please read!!

And here at the end if you really mean what you are saying?, you should read this link to.Loooooots of good readingstuff on ETS,HH etc,,so read this to!!

This is NOT the junk I wanted to hear about. Note the date you started lurking this forum Nov 21, 2006.

In 3 years i wont still be stuck in this chapter of my life, lurking a forum on a site called "social phobia world".

Sorry to put you down but my thread is for those of us who want to stop playing games, get fixed, and get the fuck on with life.

not those of us who arnt willing to take risks.

*Also* Your site references are weak. Your "Sad but true" page's forum is called ETS & Reversals. You can only reverse an ETS-C, also known as the failed little brother of the ETS surgery. Reversal's shouldn't exist, if you kill the nerve in the surgery (through either claming or cutting) its DEAD... no bringing it back to life. & if its not dead... then that was your problem to start with.

Again sorry to bust your balls... but loose facts shouldn't prevent people from taking risks to better themselves.

klamm76

@ Sure_whynot

This is NOT the junk I wanted to hear about. Note the date you started lurking this forum Nov 21, 2006.

In 3 years i wont still be stuck in this chapter of my life, lurking a forum on a site called "social phobia world".

Sorry to put you down but my thread is for those of us who want to stop playing games, get fixed, and get the fuck on with life.

*Also* Your site references are weak. Your "Sad but true" page's forum is called ETS & Reversals. You can only reverse an ETS-C, also known as the failed little brother of the ETS surgery. Reversal's shouldn't exist, if you kill the nerve in the surgery (through either claming or cutting) its DEAD... no bringing it back to life. & if its not dead... then that was your problem to start with.

Again sorry to bust your balls... but loose facts shouldn't prevent people from taking risks to better themselves.[/quote]

You are not busting my balls,its looks more like your balls are busted ,but I am not saying this to argue whit you!!So sorry if it sounds a little like that!

On your 1 post you where asking about "Post your thoughts, ideas, or options" ,now you are talking about hearing facts.The fact is, that almost all in here has busted their balls whit HH.Another fact is that ETS or ets-c is only the permamently "cure" they have come up whit to know.

I suffer from hand/feet sweating and I have done the best out of it for me.I am using Ionto in combo whit dehydral-cream for my fingertips.

But I also can have some facial,ass,yea general sweating all over my body sometimes,but this is not my mainly problem.

But in the end I am know 90- 95 % sweat free from my hands /feet,accept from some setbacks some days,where the sweat is just pooring out of my face,body e.t.c

(Btw. sorry my english,it is not my native language,so bare whith me:)

I also has used 100 of hours to read and try out different things,to find out of this HH shit! Wont tell them again,because I have allready wrote them in here,I am not a newbie user longer,because of that I have wrote pretty much in here all ready.

Yea I am still here,Why?.Because there isnt any permamently cure yet whitout some side effect.And I am still active here to hear/find one cure some day,and try to help out other people who is asking questions about ionto,treatments ,blabla.

But if you think taht you just can storm in here and almost calle us cowards,because we arent willing to take risk.What the fuck???

Taking risks!!.
Are you aware of thoose "risk" ? Sound like you are reffering to move a nail or something.

The fact is that you problem can get BIGGER than it allready is now!!!!!!! There is NO cure yeat,havent you get that?.All there is is this.Read Pinkers Poll,there is almost everthing people have found out until know.

I was one time trying to find out if the bloodtype could be a reason? And what we eat could be the problem.Was making a thread in here about bloodtype?

Reason: I my self have bloodtype B,and i am from Scandinavia/Norway.And only 8% has this blood-type here.But the asian people have B as are more common bloodtype,and they also have more HH sufferes, it lokes like.But still I am blond,blue eyes.Typical Scandinavian look.

You can look for the thread in here,better explained there.

But there was a site I was reading,and there it was said that those whit blood-type B tolerates milkproducts best of all types.O-A-B-A/B,but B have the biggest risk to get a virus who is attacking the nervesystem if you eat the wrong food!!And some claim that HH comes from overactive sympthatick nervesystem.FIGHT or FLIGHT,we fight all the time??If this theori is true?Its a jungle,nobody knows the reason!!

Could I belive this what I was reading, or not?

So i was just asking 2 simple questions to find out a little more about it.

1.What kind of HH do you have.

2. What kind of blood-type do you have.I have also ask in an Norwegian forum about this.

But it has all go down in the drain,,people wasnt following up good enough,but yes. Those few who answered,most of them whit HH had blood-type B.

I dont fucking know my self,what to belive in.Doctor arent helping much,so this is more like a find out your self thing.

Hell,,ETS operation is even free of all cost in Norway if they see you as a candidate.In Sweden,where ETS was born,they have banned it.Why do you think?

Another thing.Dont know of you have notice?,but I have.That most people in here on this forum,wont take the risk whit ETS,or lobotomy like I call it.Dont think personaly that HH can be fixed whit a scalpell or a surgion who dont have a clu how the nervesystem works!

I personaly think it is a biological/nerve problem.But I am no F....doctor.Just a normal person who are trying to do the best out of it. That you dont want to hear about,and i give a shit about!

You sounded pisst off.Dont you think I am?.Last week I destroyed half my living room.Not just because of this HH shit,but other medical chronic problems/diseas that the doctors cant find out of.

I can blabla,your ears down and sweaty whit all the things I have tried,done,wondering of doing.used of money,blabla.

I am so angry sometimes I think I could beat the crap and hell out of a Grizzlybear !!

So I will stop now with my rambling,but still be in this forum.

And it is your fucking choise what you wanna do,its all in here on the internet you can read,and read,I would even claim that we know more than the surgions and doctors on this problem.

First time I was asking my Doctor About HH, he had not even heard about the condision? :/ Just was looking at me like I was suffering from anxiety or was a nervewreck.

Something I am not at all !

Btw,thoose links are not bullshit,only the first one i my eyes.But I`ll stop now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This isnt getting any further.

I just hope that you and all the rest of us can get free from this shit someday,and like you say: stop playing games, get fixed, and get the fuck on with life."

3 years in here for me.ETS, Ionto is 15-20 years old now,and you still rambling about ETS? But still this is the best options up to now.Lipsucktion I dont know so much about,but if underarm sweating is your problem? I think it is a better option for you than ETS.Or those antiperspirant,even if they can help,because they seem to work different from human to human?? Whish U the best,and good luck!

kingflab

Sure_whynot said:
klamm76 said:
@ Sure_whynot,,,,

Here it is.

Again sorry to bust your balls... but loose facts shouldn't prevent people from taking risks to better themselves.

Loose facts? What?

Have you actually done some research. Hell this surgery is proving to be such a disaster it made itself onto Fox News (not that I have any respect for Fox News, but its bad enough to make its mark on the media). I only know personally one person who has ever had ETS, and even she has massive CS on her back.

If you're honestly too blind to see the massive amount of controvery ETS is causing - without realising that there might possibly be a reason FOR that controversy, then you're a damn fool.

You don't want to be stuck in this chapter of your life? What? And you honestly think a surgery with a quality rate that reads anywhere from 80% to 20% is going to change your life? Bollocks.

I'm an educated person, I intend to be studying my Doctorate in little over two years, I'm also someone with a high level of common sense. And yet even I am capable to know when something is a bad move. If you want to take risks, try Iontophoresis, or Botox. ETS isn't a brave thing to do, its just bloody stupid.

Oh. And one more thing. Don't come onto this forum throwing abuse at its members and treating them like crap, you think we all haven't thought about ETS before? I spent two years pushing my Doctor to let me have it, I then looked into funding it myself (which I can now get the finances to do so) yet after actually doing some decent research it became apparent that its just too damn dodgy.

Finally. What the hell is weak about those links? They contain testimonials from people who have had the surgery, from people who suffer the consequences, and from people who are now beginning legal cases against the surgeons who conned them. Do some proper reading yourself before you throw somebodies assistance back in their face... for fucks sake.

Its obvious from your posts that you're desperate to see ETS as a cure, and honestly I can't blame you. If you want to take the risk, go ahead, I'm sure it has proved fine for many people. For some, if not most of us, the risks outweigh the benefits. The very fact that there are quite a lot of testimonials out there with people wishing they'd never had the surgery performed, suggests that there is at least something to question. Its your decision, but don't you dare have a go at the people on this forum who tell you that the surgery is a bad idea, because it bloody well is.

klamm76

@ teandtoast

Hehe,yea I understand what U are saying,was a very long submit.But the the truth is I could even wrote it 10 times longer:)

Just have to get things out sometimes,and you know that this is a forum:)

In a forum you are suppose to read:)!!!!

@ Kingflab

I could not said it better my self,I totally agree whit you!!!!

And I have also noticed that "Sure_whynot" has replied on other threads in here in the mean time,but not this one.

I hope he is`nt a coward him self by not replying to this.

Maybe afraid to take the risk?.LOL.

Thanks for the support about the links B.T.W :O

Neph

im living right now

but as i get older im walking with death closer and closer

so does that make me a dead person?

Sure_whynot

You are not busting my balls,its looks more like your balls are busted ,but I am not saying this to argue whit you!!So sorry if it sounds a little like that!

On your 1 post you where asking about "Post your thoughts, ideas, or options" ,now you are talking about hearing facts.The fact is, that almost all in here has busted their balls whit HH.Another fact is that ETS or ets-c is only the permamently "cure" they have come up whit to know.

I suffer from hand/feet sweating and I have done the best out of it for me.I am using Ionto in combo whit dehydral-cream for my fingertips.

But I also can have some facial,ass,yea general sweating all over my body sometimes,but this is not my mainly problem.

But in the end I am know 90- 95 % sweat free from my hands /feet,accept from some setbacks some days,where the sweat is just pooring out of my face,body e.t.c

(Btw. sorry my english,it is not my native language,so bare whith me:)

I also has used 100 of hours to read and try out different things,to find out of this HH shit! Wont tell them again,because I have allready wrote them in here,I am not a newbie user longer,because of that I have wrote pretty much in here all ready.

Yea I am still here,Why?.Because there isnt any permamently cure yet whitout some side effect.And I am still active here to hear/find one cure some day,and try to help out other people who is asking questions about ionto,treatments ,blabla.

But if you think taht you just can storm in here and almost calle us cowards,because we arent willing to take risk.What the fuck???

Taking risks!!.
Are you aware of thoose "risk" ? Sound like you are reffering to move a nail or something.

The fact is that you problem can get BIGGER than it allready is now!!!!!!! There is NO cure yeat,havent you get that?.All there is is this.Read Pinkers Poll,there is almost everthing people have found out until know.

I was one time trying to find out if the bloodtype could be a reason? And what we eat could be the problem.Was making a thread in here about bloodtype?

Reason: I my self have bloodtype B,and i am from Scandinavia/Norway.And only 8% has this blood-type here.But the asian people have B as are more common bloodtype,and they also have more HH sufferes, it lokes like.But still I am blond,blue eyes.Typical Scandinavian look.

You can look for the thread in here,better explained there.

But there was a site I was reading,and there it was said that those whit blood-type B tolerates milkproducts best of all types.O-A-B-A/B,but B have the biggest risk to get a virus who is attacking the nervesystem if you eat the wrong food!!And some claim that HH comes from overactive sympthatick nervesystem.FIGHT or FLIGHT,we fight all the time??If this theori is true?Its a jungle,nobody knows the reason!!

Could I belive this what I was reading, or not?

So i was just asking 2 simple questions to find out a little more about it.

1.What kind of HH do you have.

2. What kind of blood-type do you have.I have also ask in an Norwegian forum about this.

But it has all go down in the drain,,people wasnt following up good enough,but yes. Those few who answered,most of them whit HH had blood-type B.

I dont fucking know my self,what to belive in.Doctor arent helping much,so this is more like a find out your self thing.

Hell,,ETS operation is even free of all cost in Norway if they see you as a candidate.In Sweden,where ETS was born,they have banned it.Why do you think?

Another thing.Dont know of you have notice?,but I have.That most people in here on this forum,wont take the risk whit ETS,or lobotomy like I call it.Dont think personaly that HH can be fixed whit a scalpell or a surgion who dont have a clu how the nervesystem works!

I personaly think it is a biological/nerve problem.But I am no F....doctor.Just a normal person who are trying to do the best out of it. That you dont want to hear about,and i give a shit about!

You sounded pisst off.Dont you think I am?.Last week I destroyed half my living room.Not just because of this HH shit,but other medical chronic problems/diseas that the doctors cant find out of.

I can blabla,your ears down and sweaty whit all the things I have tried,done,wondering of doing.used of money,blabla.

I am so angry sometimes I think I could beat the crap and hell out of a Grizzlybear !!

So I will stop now with my rambling,but still be in this forum.

And it is your fucking choise what you wanna do,its all in here on the internet you can read,and read,I would even claim that we know more than the surgions and doctors on this problem.

First time I was asking my Doctor About HH, he had not even heard about the condision? :/ Just was looking at me like I was suffering from anxiety or was a nervewreck.

Something I am not at all !

Btw,thoose links are not bullshit,only the first one i my eyes.But I`ll stop now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This isnt getting any further.

I just hope that you and all the rest of us can get free from this shit someday,and like you say: stop playing games, get fixed, and get the fuck on with life."

3 years in here for me.ETS, Ionto is 15-20 years old now,and you still rambling about ETS? But still this is the best options up to now.Lipsucktion I dont know so much about,but if underarm sweating is your problem? I think it is a better option for you than ETS.Or those antiperspirant,even if they can help,because they seem to work different from human to human?? Whish U the best,and good luck!

----

Jeg snakker norsk litt. Familien min er fra Norway/Scandinavia. haha

Du snakker svært godt engelsk, mye bedre da min norsk. lol

Im ikke prøver å være meningen folk på her, jeg bare ønsker å motivere dem til å være sterk og prøve å få fikset.

Hvor i Norge er du fra? hvis ok?

Sa jeg noe av det riktig? haha, Sorry if its not.

Sure_whynot

kingflab said:
Sure_whynot said:
klamm76 said:
@ Sure_whynot,,,,

Here it is.

Loose facts? What?

Have you actually done some research. Hell this surgery is proving to be such a disaster it made itself onto Fox News (not that I have any respect for Fox News, but its bad enough to make its mark on the media). I only know personally one person who has ever had ETS, and even she has massive CS on her back.

If you're honestly too blind to see the massive amount of controvery ETS is causing - without realising that there might possibly be a reason FOR that controversy, then you're a damn fool.

You don't want to be stuck in this chapter of your life? What? And you honestly think a surgery with a quality rate that reads anywhere from 80% to 20% is going to change your life? Bollocks.

I'm an educated person, I intend to be studying my Doctorate in little over two years, I'm also someone with a high level of common sense. And yet even I am capable to know when something is a bad move. If you want to take risks, try Iontophoresis, or Botox. ETS isn't a brave thing to do, its just bloody stupid.

Oh. And one more thing. Don't come onto this forum throwing abuse at its members and treating them like crap, you think we all haven't thought about ETS before? I spent two years pushing my Doctor to let me have it, I then looked into funding it myself (which I can now get the finances to do so) yet after actually doing some decent research it became apparent that its just too damn dodgy.

Finally. What the hell is weak about those links? They contain testimonials from people who have had the surgery, from people who suffer the consequences, and from people who are now beginning legal cases against the surgeons who conned them. Do some proper reading yourself before you throw somebodies assistance back in their face... for fucks sake.

Its obvious from your posts that you're desperate to see ETS as a cure, and honestly I can't blame you. If you want to take the risk, go ahead, I'm sure it has proved fine for many people. For some, if not most of us, the risks outweigh the benefits. The very fact that there are quite a lot of testimonials out there with people wishing they'd never had the surgery performed, suggests that there is at least something to question. Its your decision, but don't you dare have a go at the people on this forum who tell you that the surgery is a bad idea, because it bloody well is.

Im not in the argumentative mood... but i'll humor you a little.

-- Controversy involves TWO opposing sides... TWO. I can say exactly what you said except for pro-ETS

"If you're honestly too blind to see the massive amount of controvery ETS is causing - without realising that there might possibly be a reason FOR that controversy, then you're a damn fool."

-- 80% - 20% is more then enough reason for me. Its not like i singed you up to take it with me... ffs.

Im glad that you've voiced your argumentative opinions & stood up for a fellow HH victim. It shows your a quality person... but thats not what I was asking for on this post.

read the first post... If theres a more effective surgery then the ETS lets hear it... Im all ears... Because im getting something done about my problem. & If you dont want to help me or others in my situation... Sod off

surfsider

in the end everyone will do what they want to do, but they have the right to be fully informed about what they're getting into, especially with a surgery like ETS which totally will change someone's life.

The very fact that this surgery has been banned in countries scares me personally and there's obviously something wrong with it

But if your on the brink of desperation and go for it I wish you the best of luck and I don't blame you for wanting to improve your life but you have to think that this condition might improve with age, from day to day or from year to year you never know. Plus what if a new treatment comes a long but your stuck with having your nerves cut?

I personally am waiting it out and using iontophoresis and temporary measures until i get older or get totally fed up using temporary measures. But these temporary measures have helped me which I'm thankful for.

If your hands drip with sweat constantly then I would say go for it but if it's just mild sweating or clamminess on and off throughout the day then i think you should use temporary measures until you run out of patience or your condition worsens, but this is just my opinion/

kingflab

Sure_whynot said:
kingflab said:
Sure_whynot said:
klamm76 said:
@ Sure_whynot,,,,

Here it is.

Loose facts? What?

Im not in the argumentative mood... but i'll humor you a little.

-- Controversy involves TWO opposing sides... TWO. I can say exactly what you said except for pro-ETS

"If you're honestly too blind to see the massive amount of controvery ETS is causing - without realising that there might possibly be a reason FOR that controversy, then you're a damn fool."

-- 80% - 20% is more then enough reason for me. Its not like i singed you up to take it with me... ffs.

Im glad that you've voiced your argumentative opinions & stood up for a fellow HH victim. It shows your a quality person... but thats not what I was asking for on this post.

read the first post... If theres a more effective surgery then the ETS lets hear it... Im all ears... Because im getting something done about my problem. & If you dont want to help me or others in my situation... Sod off
When I said 80 - 20%, that’s a inclination towards the fact that the quality results are too varied. Each doctor provides a different assessment, and later studies (and there are plenty of studies) suggest that those quality assessments are usually way off.

What exactly do you want help with? You seem to be fully aware about the surgery, in fact you just seem to be here to have a go at everybody who is telling you it’s a bad idea. I've offered realistic alternatives, and its bloody clear that ETS is not the safest option. And about your controversy point; ETS has been going for years (about 60 years, if I remember correctly), it only became controversial when it started to become a main-stream solution to HH and people began to age with its effects, which tend to get worse over time.

If you want to close your eyes, sing "LALALALA" and imagine that the ETS is a perfectly safe surgery, go ahead. If you want to take a risk, with an unpredictable potential for mild or severe side-effects, go ahead. Don't pretend to yourself that ETS doesn't have its faults, people don't write things like "ETS ruined my life" for the 'lulz' you know.

As for success stories? Go and look for them yourself, the same way the rest of us did. The reason you're not getting an overwhelmingly positive response is simply because it's not an overwhelmingly positive surgery. None of the treatments for HH are particularly brilliant, they each work or don't work for different people, the only reason we dislike ETS is because its the only surgery (out of the whole list of options) that has produced some pretty horrible side effects from time to time.

Anyway, we're not your servants; you can do your own research. You somehow expect to be given exactly what you want to hear, and then get pissed about it when we give you exactly the opposite, tough luck on that one.

-edit- One more thing. I know the feeling about wanting to get something done. Like I said, I pushed for ETS for years. Eventually I've turned to iontophoresis for my hands and retrodermal curettage (which is permanent) for my underarms. Zapping my hands for 15 minutes every two weeks is no particular big problem for me.

kingflab

klamm76 said:
@ teandtoast

Hehe,yea I understand what U are saying,was a very long submit.But the the truth is I could even wrote it 10 times longer:)

Just have to get things out sometimes,and you know that this is a forum:)

In a forum you are suppose to read:)!!!!

@ Kingflab

I could not said it better my self,I totally agree whit you!!!!

And I have also noticed that "Sure_whynot" has replied on other threads in here in the mean time,but not this one.

I hope he is`nt a coward him self by not replying to this.

Maybe afraid to take the risk?.LOL.

Thanks for the support about the links B.T.W :O

Don't be silly, we've all got the same problem, and it pisses us all of. Having a go at someone for not replying to a thread is just unnecessary.