Live near Bedford or Bloomington Indiana?

kuurt

I live in Bedford Indiana, not to far from Bloomington Indiana. Anybody live near me? Maybe we can start a social anxiety meetup group or something.

kuurt

There have been over 500 views of this post and no responses. I don't know why anybody would view this post unless they have social anxiety and live near Bedford or Bloomington Indiana. So I wonder why nobody's responding.

Maybe since you have social anxiety you're just afraid to make friends. I got social anxiety too so I can relate to that. What would you do with a friend? What if they're weird or annoying? What if they're nowhere near my age? What if I don't like them? I guess there could be lots of fears. That's why I was thinking of a meetup group so there's more people. It might be less awkward that way, or maybe not. But then what would a group of people who have social anxiety do? Who knows. Boy, it just seem impossible to make friends when you have social anxiety. I thought it would be better to make friends with other people who have social anxiety too so you can relate to each other, but it doesn't seem any easier.

lily

i totally understand what you mean, that's why i made a thread called' being a person of sa'. it has been really hard for me and i don't think i deserve it. At least i have here to vent.