Little help please

Thelema

I sent my friend a nice message while she was at work and she sent this back "That is probably the nicest thig I've heard in a long time..." Should I send her another message today?

maggie

hey Thelema..that's cool..yeah, if it were me i would likely send another message today, something like..."glad you enjoyed the message, hope your day's going well" something like that :wink:

Thelema

Thanks Maggie! That is what I sent because I couldn't think of anything better myself :lol: I'm bored...so here's the origonal message I sent her.

Ummm...Errrr....uhhhh....just thinking of you!
Body: I don't miss you...because you're in my heart.

I hope you have a good day at work.

I can't wait until we can talk again.

In case nobody else has told you today...you're beautiful!

Love ya!

maggie

Thelema said:
Thanks Maggie! That is what I sent because I couldn't think of anything better myself :lol: I'm bored...so here's the origonal message I sent her.

Love ya!
Thelema, i think that's really sweet...and she's lucky to have a friend like you :)

Thelema

maggie said:
Thelema said:

Love ya!
Thelema, i think that's really sweet...and she's lucky to have a friend like you :)

Thanks Maggi..you're sweet :) I'm trying to think of more things to say to her but I can't think of anything. She's been through a lot of crap the past few months and just started her job a few days ago.