**** life.

Dr. Doom

That certainly blows. Life can suck a lot more than that though. Do you have any hobbies?

I also do not have friends, but I able to keep my mind of things like that whenever I play oldskool video games or when I read comics. If you have somthing like that you can have somthing to talk about or have a reason to go out. IE to get more games, parts, more comics, accesories.

ALSO: whenever I feel lonely I try the chat box, it's more active at night say after 7, but then I get to bring this stuff up and talk about hobbies. It's been pretty good for me. I talk about a lot of stuff in there. A lot of fun people in there too. You've been here for a year so I imagine you've been there at least once.

Last edited:

SonicMan

Life can suck sometimes, but hang on in there. Some days I feel like giving up but there will be good days if you keep at it. Sorry thats all the advice I can give. Hope it helps.

Can't get a job. Applying for tons of places. Never hear back. Bad economy.

Have no social life.

Can't even get one person my age to be my friend in real life.

Have nowhere to go.

Nothing to do but sit in my room all day and be lonely.

I hate it.

Volunteer somewhere, this can be a door opener in many ways
:)

ありがとう

I agree with phocas. Volunteering is a great thing, make friends, build confidence and other skills you can write in your resume. :D

Hang in there, you can do it.