life is s**t....just another rant really!

blue

I have been feeling really scared lately....I know thats nothing new to a social phobic but i used to handle things so much better, now i feel stupidly paranoid most days.

I moved house 2 years ago to the worst street in my city, the people that live around us are awful I HATE IT! our house is so boxed in you just carnt get away from people! Im so depressed :( i feel like crying everyday, i hate walking down my avenue to my house i think everyone is looking at me! how shit is that! :oops:

I seem to get so fixated with certain situations or people and i get so anxiouse about seeing them when im out that i spend most of the time not knowing what the f**k im doing! And some people really notice do you ever catch strangers looking at you funny when you feel anxiouse :oops:

It looks like my son has autism he is only 3 im so worried about him....thats probably making my anxiety worse too....god im only 26 i feel 46!.........just wish i could stop feeling scared i really really hate myself :( :evil:

im really in need of some possitivity.....anyone got any :D