Lets do a survey,,,,

herringman1

What new happened in your life about the time you got this curse??? try and think back and see if we have anything in common beside age..i thing we were all between 12 and 14 from a recent survey...a few things i can remember are

<<< my mother had just remarried

<<<my teachers were very strick

<<< I had 2 older syblins who was just finishing up high school

<<< I had a baby sister that was just a toddler

Just throwing things around here ..thats all..We all have this stupid head thing and something made it that way....

SilentType

Banned
I think it's something we're just born into, whether it be purely genetic or just the environment we're thrown into as we grow up. That environment I'm talking about is the one thing we all have in common. We all seem to come from dynamically crazy lives as youngsters. That's about as far as I've been able to boil it down to.

I, personally, can't subscribe to the idea that there's any specific common denominator we all share. If there was, we'd probably have discovered it by now....

Peace

sidney

good idea none the less, lets try it
first time i remember going reeeally red was in class when i blanked out on a simple question
also went through some self esteem issues with my spots & things
realised that if someone called my name id go red without even being aware of it= me being scared it'll happen

krs2snow

Hi Herringman! How are you?!? :D The first time I remember getting red I was in gym class in like the 3rd or 4th grade. I ran the length of the court and turned bright red. And I was a skinny girl so it wasn't like I was a chubb and outta shape. So, it must have some kinda genetic factor because I usually get red with the slightest bit of exertion (what's funny about this is I like to jog! People must think I'm about to have a heart attack when they see me running down the street!:oops: ) But from there, it progressed into getting red if I was just talking to someone. If I were gonna take it to Vegas... I'd put my money on low self-esteem as being the most common characteristic amongst us. Low self-esteem doesn't care about your age, your looks, your intelligence- none of that. But it affects your school, your social life, your career, blah, blah, blah :( And what's funny about self-esteem is you can't just simply change it. You can't just say "O.K. Now I'm confident !" I think it is one of the underlying reasons for me and I'd wager a lot of others suffering from excessive blushing are struggling with poor self-esteem too.

sidney

yeh KRS2snow im the same, one time i jogged up & down my hill with my sis and my face was purple for like an hour but id been suffering from blushin for a while, doesnt help though cus i hate exercising round people cus i go bright red!