Let's all kill ourselves

Thelema

DontFeedTheTroll.jpg

Sacrament

This is fun. Do you enjoy trolling on SPW and then telling your imaginary friends about it? Make sure you give them some tea, you don't want them to get upset.

Marvolo

Hm, are you the same person as Mortiska or The Widowmaker (or somebody similar)? Your styles are actually somehow similar... :idea: :?: :?

maggie

k_rage said:
C'mon, you know you want to! :lol: :lol: :lol:
nah, not really..i've got other plans for today..and btw, your posts are really getting boring..why don't you find another site to pester? :roll:

rado31

My fate is worse than death and i m not pathetic. I considered every possible way to get of this situation and there is none. I wanted to kill myself but somebody will probably kill me sooner, recently i began to seriously confront with too many people , mainly random, to push my "luck". "Do something good and you will eat his shit later", almost every human is like that. If u give a helping hand to someone , later he will gossip you because he couldnt manage on his own. I saw that this is true. I was trying to help, bein really nice and everyone shitted on me. Like really nice, not to help because of hell and heaven and fairy tales.
Everyone who i know and was good is 1) dead 2) disappeared 3) in madhouse, the home for people with no luck. "Fuck armageddon this is hell" i say.

Jegan

rado31 said:
My fate is worse than death and i m not pathetic. I considered every possible way to get of this situation and there is none. I wanted to ***** but somebody will probably kill me sooner, recently i began to seriously confront with too many people , mainly random, to push my "luck". "Do something good and you will eat his shit later", almost every human is like that. If u give a helping hand to someone , later he will gossip you because he couldnt manage on his own. I saw that this is true. I was trying to help, bein really nice and everyone shitted on me. Like really nice, not to help because of hell and heaven and fairy tales.
Everyone who i know and was good is 1) dead 2) disappeared 3) in madhouse, the home for people with no luck. "Fuck armageddon this is hell" i say.

That is so TRU!.. I agree with every words you say.. I have the same experince that u have. Those peaple u tried to help out.. They dont care about u.