LAWSUIT AGAINST PAXIL-GLAXO SMITH KLINE

Anonymous

HI EVERYONE.

I AM CURRENTLY IN TALKS WITH MY LAWYERS TO LAUNCH A MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST GLAXO SMITH KLINE, THE MAKERS OF PAXIL, PSYCHIATRISTS AND MEMBERS OF THE PEOPLE WHO TOOK PART IN STUDIES THAT APPARENTLY SUGGESTED THAT PAXIL WAS EFFECTIVE . THEIR ADVERTISEMENT THAT IT HELPS SOCIALPHOBIA ARE FALSE AND WAY EXAGERRATED! I RECENTLY MET UP AND RECORDED A CONVERSATION WITH SOMEONE WHO DID ADEVERTISEMENT FOR THEM...THE FAMOUS FORMER MIAMI DOLPHINS FOOTBALL PLAYER..RICKY WILLIAMS. THE DUDE NEVER GOT OUT OF SOCIALPHOBIA ON PAXIL. IVE BEEN ON PAXIL, AND IT DONT WORK! WHILE TAKING AWAY MY ORGASM. WE ARE VERY CONFIDENT ON OUR CASE, AND IM LOOKING FOR PEOPLE IN SOCIALPHOBIAWORLD.COM, WHO HAVE USED PAXIL TO JOIN ME. PLEASE LEAVE A REPLY.

Anonymous

i am currently taking 10 mg of paxil everyday for SA and i haven't encountered any majorly negative side-effects. it hasn't had a big impact on my SA other than being able to relax a lot more easily. i mean, it's not like taking it has helped me become the 'life of the party', but i wasn't expecting it to work magic on me anyway.

i feel that SA is due to emotional problems and getting over those issues is entirely up to ME. popping a pill everyday isn't gonna make me a better person but my feelings towards paxil is that i take it to take the edge off so that i can focus on getting over my SA and not feel so overwhelmed, and it really has done that so far.

GettingThere

I use aropax which is the same thing. It is effective for me and I have not lost out in the orgasm department either.

Anonymous

I am sooooo jelous of you GettingThere. Paxil has denied me of my orgasm which is one of the things i had for temporary comfort :(

Chilling__Echo

i agree with the guest, i had good effects from paxil but there is no "cure" for SA that comes in a pill. i don't think you're going to get anywhere. plus, it's advertising. what are they going to say "only works some of the time, depends on the person"? nah.