last time you felt better than someone else

r0ck0ut04

I was just wondering when was the last time you felt better than someone else, or just as good as them regarding confidence or self esteem.

nate1956

hi
about 2 weeks ago. im on lexapro for general and social anxiety.
havent gone out to meet other people yet. going to give it time. ive been on lexapro for 3 weeks now.

Reholla

I dont know if comparing yourself w/ others is a good way of going about your recovery. Im not like trying to be a prude about it, cause we all compare/judge other ppl, its human nature.

But ive found I feel the best when Im at peace with my self. And not worrying about all those around me. Theres too much chaos in this world that if everyone did that, im sure EVERYone would have anxiety! So focus on your strngth within, then youll feel confident. And it wont be because your better than that person on the street, or whatever. Its because your YOU and your comfortable w/ yourself

scatmantom

I was feelin great this morning, till i was told i have to move house AGAIN for my final year on university, so not only do i have the stress of the work, Ive also gotta find a decent hosue with OKish people, which takes a HELL of a lot of time up.

Bastard land lords :)