Ladies, what do you expect in a guy?

asdf

im a guy, but every girl ive talked to says confidence. if you have self confidence, everything else will fall into place. unforntunately self confidence is the one thing i lack...

groove88

Well there ya go spearmint, kinda answered your own question there :) There no different to how you were when you had the confidence til now.
There is no magic to getting girls really :) Clean yourself up, work a bit of charm, good eye contact and obviously :lol: the hardest part, being yourself.
I found that good communication is the key. Everytime i get on well with a chick i can envitably sense sex on the mind between us. So being relaxed and on the wave length puts it in the bag :lol: well thats my experience and has done me alright

groove88

Those thoughts back then havn't vanished. Trust me, they will come back when you got your self esteem and confidence in check.

Spear, whats changed in you to lose all this?

rado31

Chuck norris, Jean claude van damme, Steven seagal,Schwarzi...These are examples of confident guys & they have success at sex area. Be like them ! Pump your muscles ! :p

DH

Cleanslyness
Being fit helps
Make eye contact
Wear nice clothes
In conversation call them by their name alot
Listen to all of their little stories and bitching sessions carefully, so you can refer back to them. Shows you care and that you listen. (also good to go back to if you're struggling for convo)
Generaly try and get involved in their life
Be yourself
Be funny

PM for phycological games :lol:

COALPORTER

I've tried all this self confidence bull shit and it just doesn't work
for me. Woman wont even give me the fucking time of day !! I can't
even get to talk to a girl because they look at me like I'm Franknstein
and run for hell soon as they see me coming or they just turn their back
and fake like they are talking on their cell phones. They won't even
look at me and say hi or anything. They wont even go one a date. I can't
even find one woman that will even go on a first fucking date. I can't
even try to ask a girl on a date because they wont even let me try to
ask. They asolulte hate the fuck out of me and wont touch me with a
ten foot pole. I can;t even get into the dating scene at all as much as
I would like to go on date. FUCK SELF CONFIDENCE !! YEA, i DONT HAVE
ANY SELF CONFIDENCE BECAUSE WOMAN WONT EVEN GET WITH 1000 FEET OF ME. FUCk THIS SUCKS!! I cant figure out what is so bad
about me. I don't think Im that bad. Its hard to have confidence when I cant even get started with even modest sucess.

SocialRetahd

COALPORTER said:
FUCK SELF CONFIDENCE !! YEA, i DONT HAVE
ANY SELF CONFIDENCE BECAUSE WOMAN WONT EVEN GET WITH 1000 FEET OF ME. FUCk THIS SUCKS!! I cant figure out what is so bad
about me. I don't think Im that bad. Its hard to have confidence when I cant even get started with even modest sucess.

Remember that they are extremely superficial. Are you ugly, short, bald, etc?

skatterkat

Hmmmm... Coalporter, are you hitting on the right kind of girl? Cos the girls you talk about give me an impression of being really superficial and mean. Not all females are like that, some of us are nice! Apart from that I would say be careful, cos nothing sends a girl running faster than desperation... (it's sad but true :()

How long do you give girls before you decide they aren't interested in you anyway? Sometimes it takes time for a girl to make up her mind. And, you know, it could be that she DOES fancy you, but is too shy to do anything about it, and then you understandably interpret that as disinterest and retreat, so she retreats... It's the toughest game in the world, but remember that a girl can't tell by just looking at you if you've had a million exes or none. So fake it til you make it!

And someday you'll be walking along looking at the clouds and a girl will see you and be absolutely floored by you just being you. Til then, ease up on yourself. It doesn't do you any good to base all your self-esteem on a bunch of random chicks who happen to not appreciate you.

Spearmint, a guy who is happy in himself is the most attractive in my experience. Every girl is going to have her own order of preference, but I think personality and a sense of humour would be generally at the top of the list... Personally I couldn't care less about whether a guy had money or not, but if he can't dance I'm so outta there! But for other girls, it would be completely opposite... I guess what I'm trying to say is the more areas a guy has going on for him, the more likely it is he'll attract a larger number of girls, but there's no set checklist of attributes that will guarantee you a girlfriend. I wish you loads of luck though!!! :D

leo62

COALPORTER, I have a theory: you should do what they don't expect you to. When you approach them and they pretend they're on the phone, turn their backs whatever, be insistent. Engage in conversation anyway! Say any shit that comes to your head! Of course the worse could happen, but that's the difference between other guys and us: they don't give a fuck! They would just turn around and hit on the girl right next to the first! I won't do that 'cause I'm so full of myself sometimes and it leads nowhere.