Lack of Sleep Causing anxiety/HH?

uksam

Has anyone noticed that when they lack sleep they're more moody/anxious and as a result (?) more prone to HH?

I feel like after several nights of not a lot of sleep I feel worse in the day (obviously) but recently I've noticed I tend to feel more anxious around those periods and more prone to having anxiety induced (probably) "sweat attacks"

I often feel warm and clammy when I get into the office in the morning, which sorts itself out, but on days when I already feel more anxious or on-edge this often leads to full on sweating and the ive-just-got-to-get-out-of-here feeling.

Just curious whether this rings bells with anyone?

JayHender

I can relate to this, when I don't get much sleep I become rather grumpy and therefore the things that I normally have to deal with I find harder to deal with. This leading to more sweating and anxiety. There is also many a night were I can't sleep because of my HH anxieties and challenges I need to face the next day regarding HH.

uksam

Yeah, that's the thing - the worrying about the next day is causing a lack of sleep, causing a worse mood, more worrying and so on. What a vicious cycle!

Nazim

Banned
If I don't sleep get my sleep I get massive anxiety.
I usually under=sleep and overload with coffee which makes it even worse.
Get your sleep :)