kids shouldn't take anti-depressant (especially males)

SocialRetahd

Studies show that ssri's actually lower your testosterone. Testosterone plays a very important part in your development during puberty. Insufficient test can stunt development.

Anyone take ssri's before or during puberty and notice any lack of development, either physically or mentally?

rado31

SSRIs could be very , very bad no matter what age. I was naive to ask lunatics for advice, help and accept to take those while at a time i wasnt even suicidal in one moment of life.

leo62

Read Mike Adams' Health Seduction, especially if you are American(SSRIs are a hazard, like most medicines).

Marvolo

Do they lower the testosterone, or do they only can lower it?

I'm not a kid, certainly, but about 18. But it's told on the leaflets - do not give the SSRIs to people under 18, isn't it?

But would taking any SSRI in my age be anyhow risky, or is it only a possibility? :?:

Aha - and what instead of them, if they're so not good? :?: :?:

Cheers to you.

SilentType

Banned
i'M A kid who took antidepressants. THEY MADE ME WACKO. Let me Tell You a Story About How the Phucked My Day Up. ...

Borneo holds the lemurs in their prime.

HASTA LA JUEGO GENTLEWOMEN

Marvolo

SilentType said:
i'M A kid who took antidepressants. THEY MADE ME WACKO. Let me Tell You a Story About How the Phucked My Day Up. ...

What is the wacko? I don't get it, in fact.

Cheers

leo62 said:
Read Mike Adams' Health Seduction, especially if you are American(SSRIs are a hazard, like most medicines).

Or read "Mad In America: Bad Science, Bad Medicine, and The Enduring Mistreatment of the Mentally Ill" by Robert Whitaker if you want a real horror story.