kicked from chat

lifes_to_long

hi I need to resolve an issue basically i was kicked from chat for absolutely no reason and i wanna know why and how i can get back on, I need to speak to someone with higher status than GONE im sure that won't be hard to find, thanks.oli

Carstuar

You were kicked for misbehaving repeatedly.

Spamming:
Code:
[19:41] <lifes_to_long> yeh i remember u from chat but you can change your name on i
[19:41] <lifes_to_long> t
[19:41] <lifes_to_long> aaaaa
[19:41] <lifes_to_long> aaaaaaaa
[19:41] <SPWuser54> Hey
[19:41] <lifes_to_long> aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
[19:41] <lifes_to_long> aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
[19:41] <lifes_to_long> aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
[19:41] <lifes_to_long> aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
[19:41] <lifes_to_long> aaaaaaaaaaa
[19:41] <lifes_to_long> aaaaaaa
[19:41] <lifes_to_long> aaa
[19:41] <lifes_to_long> a

[19:52] <poet> aa
[19:52] <poet> aaaaa
[19:52] <poet> aaaaaaaaaa
[19:52] <poet> aaaaaaaaaaaaaa
[19:52] <poet> aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
[19:52] <poet> aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
[19:52] <poet> aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
[19:52] <poet> aaaaaaaaa
[19:53] <poet> aaaaaaa
[19:53] <poet> a

Trying to provoke people to see their reaction:
Code:
[20:59] <poet> lol i hate ugly people
[20:59] <SocialRetahd> i resent that
[21:00] <poet> wat does resent mean

And pestering people about wanting to get operator status on the channel, disregarding any answer you got.

I could look through my logs again and come up with more examples.

haze

you want back on the chat yet you continue to lie and insult people? is that even your intention or are you still attempting to provoke people?, troll.

scorpion

lifes_to_long wrot
I've been on some other sites but i keep getting kicked off but i think it wouppenld be different on this site.lol

I guess it happen again.

I wonder why...........

Infected_Malignity

uh-oh, looks like an elitist chat now!

in all fairness though, spamming isn't cool. just log back in and say you're sorry... and don't do it anymore. most likely, the ops/mods will be cool about it.

Gone

Infected_Malignity said:

in all fairness though, spamming isn't cool. just log back in and say you're sorry... and don't do it anymore. most likely, the ops/mods will be cool about it.

IM it has gone way beyond just spamming, and the chat is not elitist, everone is welcome to join in. Also Lifes_Too_Long Aka Poet had his warnings and last chances several times. I don't want to spend any more time and effort on this, Lifes_Too_Long just wants to provoke and cause trouble, when he attempts to act normal it only lasts a few minutes before he is bored with it and goes back to his usual ways. Some will just say anything to create the maximum amount of pain and problems, Lifes_Too_Long is just one of those persons.

Enough is Enough.

The chat used to be dead but the last week it has sorta risen from the grave, the only problem with it is that its constantly being poluted by people posing under false names, making up false stories, throwing out random insults and generaly making asses of themselves. Now would you please stop it, its just silly.

Infected_Malignity

Gone said:
Infected_Malignity said:

IM it has gone way beyond just spamming, and the chat is not elitist, everone is welcome to join in. Also Lifes_Too_Long Aka Poet had his warnings and last chances several times. I don't want to spend any more time and effort on this, Lifes_Too_Long just wants to provoke and cause trouble, when he attempts to act normal it only lasts a few minutes before he is bored with it and goes back to his usual ways.
Enough is Enough.

i was just joking with the elitist comment, bro. in fact, without the mods, the chat wouldn't be fun at all. it would probably be flooded day in and day out. so mad propz to you guys for keeping it real

Gone

Thanks IM, i think i might be a bit too serious about the whole thing, i really just want the chat to be a safe and stable place to hang out and talk. and im always touchy about people getting away with bad behaviour.

lifes_to_long

I actually cant believe what im reading here making up lies and insulting people.............where.you guys are seriously not ok.
what lies!!!!!!!! what insults!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Carstuar your a total idiot taking what i said out of context the

aaaa
aaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaa

thing there was no one else talking in chat and then someone said something and i stopped.

the....

lol i hate ugly people. was an obvious joke not directed at anyone after someone said that this person they had met with looked totally weird so i said lol i hate ugly people as an obvious jk your just trying to take things out of context to make others look bad

plus I hate it when people abuse there authority with no warnings
and wats wrong with asking how you become a mod
why are you trying to say i wasn't listening to that I dont get how you could figure that from chat if someones not listening.

Gone

lifes_to_long said:
I actually cant believe what im reading here making up lies and insulting people.............where.you guys are seriously not ok.
what lies!!!!!!!! what insults!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Carstuar your a total idiot taking what i said out of context the

aaaa
aaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaa

thing there was no one else talking in chat and then someone said something and i stopped.

the....

lol i hate ugly people. was an obvious joke not directed at anyone after someone said that this person they had met with looked totally weird so i said lol i hate ugly people as an obvious jk your just trying to take things out of context to make others look bad

plus I hate it when people abuse there authority with no warnings
and wats wrong with asking how you become a mod
why are you trying to say i wasn't listening to that I dont get how you could figure that from chat if someones not listening.

No warning?.....No Warning!!??......
You received a ton of warnings, and you even admited that you took pride in breaking up chat channels for fun.
Not much Lifes_Too_Long has said makes any sense or hold any truth to it.

Oh and about abuse of power, that has actuely been a concern for me as i don't want to be the guy that kicks everyone that just looks at me wrong, if my emotions controlled who i kick or not, you would have been removed way earlier, believe me.

lifes_to_long

oh my.......you guys take life way to seriously.

he he i imitate people red ribbons if you see this i hope you see the funny side, otherwise, well i appologies.loves you

bitch:well thats not really a swear word.

guy's you've exposed me for what i really am . I appreciate that.

scorpion

lifes_to_long

The fact is you do ruin the good environment at the chat, you are anoying, and improper.

You got yourself kicked out and thats all to say about it.

You just dont know how to stop, you cant control yourself, even wend people ask you to, you just cant.

Relax a bit, calm down, stop for a minute.

lifes_to_long

I guess not. if I was given another chance then maybe i cud try it out, say sorry to the people i upset and we could be a happy family again.oli