just want a hug?

alex29

sometimes i get really sad and all i really want is a hug and someone to tell me i'll be ok but then i realize i dont have anyone who can do that for me. it makes me feel even lonelier, and cry more, and i just feel horrible

last night i got really sad and started thinking about things and then thought about who i could call at 1 in the morning and no one came to mind

all i need is one person to give me some support and i think i would feel a little bit better and maybe be more confident :(

Yeah I feel like that right now :( I really want a hug or something, I'm usually optimistic and think "I'll get better!" But lately, I just haven't felt that optimism..

CK23

Sometimes, i wish someone would put an arm around me and give me a wide smile and praise me... Someone would hug me and rub my back and say soothing words to me... Everyone needs a friend! :cry: I need praise... A tortured soul needs lots of it!

CK23

I've got imaginary friends who talk to me in my thoughts... and i imagine getting comfort from them... this shows just how lonely i am! :(

ZiggyCosmicJive

I agree with all that was said, and relate well. We gotta remember though, that people who support us emotionally get some of our mental baggage as well, and it can wear on them too or bore them and in worse-case-scenario push them away. If you ever are lucky enough to have someone like this, try to be considerate. Friendship is a two way street, they need certain things too.