Just shoot me ---->

dan_e

For so long I felt like I was never around people with similar interests. Now that I'm around these people I can't connect with them. What is the missing link!?!
I don't understand. I am so depressed. I've blown many opportunities because I either don't know how to respond or because I get stressed. Now less and less opportunities are coming my way. I'm at the end of my rope. :evil:

kyle

Banned
dan_e said:
For so long I felt like I was never around people with similar interests. Now that I'm around these people I can't connect with them. What is the missing link!?!
I don't understand. I am so depressed. I've blown many opportunities because I either don't know how to respond or because I get stressed. Now less and less opportunities are coming my way. I'm at the end of my rope. :evil:

manandgun220606.jpg

wooaah

Oh man i'm in this situation too. I joined an activity I really like, but i still can't seem to make friends there. And it feels like as time drags on, it'll be harder and harder to get into their "group" and i feel like less opportunities are coming my way too.

Infected_Malignity

Once I was forced to make friends with people I actually had NO similar interests with whatsoever...

I was a little reluctant at first (i'm not even sure if I had SA at that point, but i probably did)... They were all cool kids though. In fact, if I still lived there I'd probably still hang with them. I guess in reality, it just has to do with letting your guard down and opening your heart up. Just any effort to connect on a personal level, you know?

And don't forget the cornerstone of it all... you gotta love yourself. That's a must.