13) I am secure in myself

14) Joy floods my thoughts and my life

15) I light the world with my smile

16) I enjoy being me

17) I define success on my terms

18) I accept myself completely

19) I have a solid sense of self-identity

20) All false images of myself from the past are now dissolved

You can also use these as guide if you want to make your own positive affirmations.

If you want to share your own set of positive affirmations, or anything positive to think about or meditate on, feel free to post them here. Thank you! :)

Last edited:

systemanic

Very good!. I might use some of them. Just today i decided that i might benefit from (again) having an afirmation software running on my computer. Upon seeing this thread, i put it back into the "Startup" :) The program flashes a visual affirmation every (adjustable period). I might create my own affirmation-flashing program, but with a gentler, less-intrusive way of flashing.
Another alternative, which i haven't tried yet, is having affirmations/sublimals embedded into audio tracks.

The last affirmations i were using were these:
  • I have loads of energy to achieve
  • I am in a good mood
  • I am feeling good
  • Positive
  • Good
  • Happy
  • Relaxation
  • Energy
  • Help is on its way

montejocarlo

Very good!. I might use some of them. Just today i decided that i might benefit from (again) having an afirmation software running on my computer. Upon seeing this thread, i put it back into the "Startup" :) The program flashes a visual affirmation every (adjustable period). I might create my own affirmation-flashing program, but with a gentler, less-intrusive way of flashing.
Another alternative, which i haven't tried yet, is having affirmations/sublimals embedded into audio tracks.

The last affirmations i were using were these:
  • I have loads of energy to achieve
  • I am in a good mood
  • I am feeling good
  • Positive
  • Good
  • Happy
  • Relaxation
  • Energy
  • Help is on its way
Glad you find it helpful. Thanks for the input btw... though I haven't heard of an affirmation software before.

systemanic

If i recall correctly, it took a fair bit of searching online to find this stuff

Much of what i found actually costs, but here are a couple of freebies i found:

Affirmware (site) (has the "sculptor" method (costs); can get a free "7-part affirmation course" (program), which tells you all about affirmations, visualisations, energies, blockages, etc)

Subliminal Relaxation Assistant (this is what i use; holds 10 affirmations, but i created a script to cycle "affirmation sets", which means it could use all your affirmations)

ps: Could you change thread name to sth like "Just sharing (affirmations)"? (so spw users can see at glance what is about)

coyote

picture.php

great thread!

razzle dazzle rose

Good thread!

These are some of the affirmations I use from time to time:

-I am welcome everywhere.
-This is my world too.

Remembering those two makes me feel more comfortable exploring new places.