just me again

Chilling__Echo

alright, well i finally got my computer back. and i've been on a hell of a ride.

i stopped taking my meds for three days (i was busy, and stupid) and to make a long story short, since the breakup i've been manically looking for a significant other b/c i'm lonely, i go to a party and meet this WONDERFUL guy, and totally buy into his charm. we make out. and that was it.

then i find out he's a drug addict and an alcoholic and gave all my friends the creeps and was probably justtrying to win me over for something more. who knows. but basically hes bad news all over.

i felt teased by god, it's like in FINALLY find exactly what i'm looking for (yeah, he had me good guys) and i have to say no...

so then i got depressed again, plus i was off my meds and also stressin about school and my computer and what my best friend thought.

why do i have to have depression along with SA?!?!?

as soon as i turn my back, it's there. i always have to be on top of it... and i'm not a depression sufferer!! at least i thought i wasn't.

i feel so fragile. why can't i feel strong inside?

anyway, thanks for listening...

might i add that i really think it's a shame that even the most brilliant people can be ruined by drugs... it's such a shame. i'm so dissapointed

Scottish_Player

Chilling__Echo said:
since the breakup i've been manically looking for a significant other b/c i'm lonely, i go to a party and meet this WONDERFUL guy, and totally buy into his charm. we make out. and that was it.

then i find out he's a drug addict and an alcoholic

Hiya sorry to hear what happend, its such a let down when you like someone but they dont like you for the reason you think they do. Do you think its a good time too go looking for another guy? maybe wait a while and dont go to a party with the idea of "i want to meet my next partner here" just go to enjoy yourself and if you meet someone then class it as a bonus :wink:

As for the bit you said about drugs ruining people, yeh they doin ruin people but people can also get better and away from them if they have the right support and help although its not as simple as i put it, just because the guys a drug user i would'nt write him off just yet, you never know you might give him a reason to turn his life around :wink:

Chilling__Echo

yeah, thanks for your kind words, i want to believe he can be better but my best friend who knows him better says that he's had the support for years and just won't take advantage of it... sad

thanks again

lostboi

Well,

I just recently split with my girl so I can understand your need to find some one else the desire to fill that void can be very strong. I spent time looking fo someone my self but came to the inevitable conclusion that my SA is really hindering me from finding anyone. heh that's mostly why I landed here.
he'll most likely find love when he leasts expect it. I know it's a bit clichéd but it's the truth.
I realize now that thoughtless is probably right.. It doen't make it any less lonely though.