Just diagnosed myself with Anxiety Disorder, need some advice

JakeM010

Not sure how to start off... I'm new to the forumn. Just lately I've connected certain aspects of my life to be linked to anxiety and I am desperate for some answers. There are a couple of areas in my life where my Anxiety can get the best of me. The first and less serious is in my band, when i perform and sing. Almost everytime i sing one of our songs I always get thoughts that i will sing the wrong notes and by thinking this way sometimes it happens...i hit the wrong notes. It isnt a huge deal and about half the time i can jsut brush off the thoughts. But my next Anxiety issue drives me nuts sometimes, and to the point where it dpresses me! I've been dating my girlfriend for almost 7 months, weve dated on and off in the past and have known each other for a while. We love each other very much, we live together, and have even mentioned getting married in the near future. I can officially say that I am deeply in love with this girl. Now that being said its been 7 months, the honeymoon phase is over and we are falling into our own patterns of living our lives. For me, I kind of still expect it to be that lovey dovey phase and I always want her to be more affectionate but I think shes at a different level right now. We havent had as much sex as when we first started dating, she doesnt do all the Cute stuff she always did to show her affection, and just other little things that she has stopped doing. Now, shes not a very affectionate person to begin with, but she does tell me she loves me every single day. The heart of my anxiety comes to play when I notice little things like say she forgot to say "I love you" in the morning before i went to work. This would start my anxiety and then say she didnt text me all morning until my lunch break, now all I can think about is if shes losing interest, or shes falling out of love and from there my mind just takes the ball and mmy mind goes crazy over analyzing everything. Which then causes me to think of ways to try and get her to show some affection by ignoring her texts for a while or acting like im in a bad mood when we are at home. I hate when that happens because thats not being confident nor does it show that i have faith in our relationship and it sickens me. I'm going to end up losing her due to the fact that she doesnt see me as confident and ill always be pushing her away because I want her to show affection....:( I just dont know what to do