Just came back from a tiring day

Apple Strudel

Today, my boss told me that I am not active enough with the customers and that I don't smile enough and told me not to be so scared. She started out by saying that I should smile often as I looked nice, then she took a 180 degrees turn and told me that even if a person is ugly, his/her greatest asset is their smile. I seriously thinks she was hinting me that I am ugly and that I offend people with my appearance.

After she left, my colleague told me that my boss told her I should pay a dollar since yesterday me and my colleague lose a whopping $2 during our shift. I nodded my head in silent and went on my shift, feeling really gloomy.

So she left after a few hours and I was left with another colleague throughout the whole shift. Whatever I did, it wasn't enough for her. She was constantly picking on me and I was really irritated by her...

Anyways, the day finally ended and i'm feeling tired out and sad. I wanted to seek a one to one solace so found my sister online on msn and decided to chat with her.

Well, even before I started pouring my woes, she brushed me off and went on busy mode.

So I went on here and decided to vent. It seems that this the only place I could vent my woes...I seriously think that I need friends...but no one likes me..i'm socially handicapped. ::(:

losttroy

Well, Apple, this is a great place for stories like that horrendous one. I've had work days like that before too. Work sucks until you get your "career job". Then it'll be like my professor always says... "I haven't worked since I got this job.";)

Chin up, you'll always have friends here. We're kindred, you know!:)