Just an intro and my first thread, I like the vibes here

Jared

Hello name is Jared.

I've been posting in the social anxiety section. Like most people here I'm busy in the pursuit of the meaning of life and in order to do that, I need to be able to function comfortable socially. I'm learning about myself daily and reading the conversations around here has added to my mainframe of knowledge i've built up trying to figure myself and other people out. Thanks guys, it's nice to have people who relate to the turmoil of being socially paralyzed.

I'm 21, but with an older mind. I spend my time researching and stockpiling facts within the worlds of biology chemistry and physics and cosmology. I produce music for therapy my sound is like a lovechild of DJ Shadow and The Red Hot Chili Peppers but I cover Big Beat and alternative terrain, and somehow I'm going to put my love of learning to use and get me some greenbacks but if I had the balls my dream is to get out of the concrete jungle and go home to nature just like concepts looked at in film like "Into the Wild" or "The Beach"

I smoke weed and wish I could everyday. I'm agnostic and believe us humans and all other animals are merely solar chemistry, and are only the atoms and molecules of some other vast blueprint that we call the "Universe" that we can't and never will fathom. I am not married, no kids, I can barely cover my own ass working retail. I'm trying to find humor in everything, instead of my typical cynical cold deadpan seriousness, as has been so helpfully suggested by many around here.

That's me in a minute.

I intend to get to know a lot of you and absorb your good ideas for living in the moment and knowing yourself on a deeper level, maybe I can help too.

Peace all, and enjoy your day with no regrets

Last edited: