Join the military

MobiusX

is an option I am thinking about of, actually the only choice I really have left. I was trying to get clerical jobs, I messed it up. So far the third one today. Anyone here who has been in the military? Which one would you consider the best to join, navy, marines, army, coastal guard, etc... and why? I am looking for one that will help me receive an education while there, something like computer information systems. I do not want to go to the war, or travel to another country. I just want to stay in the States. I have an ex friend who joined the military and never went to war or traveled to other countries. I want to hear experiences from people who were actually in the military, this information I will use to make my own decision. Also, **after applying, how long will it take for me to go to the military?

Thanks

To me the military is just a bunch of bullies going around the world killing innocent people. They will tell you that you won't be sent to war but they'd just be lying to you. The war in Iraq is just a game our rich president is playing so that he and his rich friends can get richer.

Try craigslist.org for a local job that doesn't require you selling your soul to the devil.

Polarity

I agree with sabbath..dont join the military..especially now...unless your morals are misplaced.

kyle

Banned
Polarity said:
I agree with sabbath..dont join the military..especially now...unless your morals are misplaced.

Only go to Iraq under one condition. Help the Kurdish people of Northern Iraq. They love Americans, and want independance. Your mission won't seem to hopeless!

slapstick

If your thinking of joining the Military to help combat your SA I too was in that position several months ago where I thought the best job for me would be one where I was forced to do the things that I so commonly avoid, like long conversations with people and all the things we avoid with SA.. I dont know if your in that category but wotever :lol: I was jus interested bcos the fact that alot of my friends are in the army, but this is the New Zealand army which is why I cant offer any suggestions but what I can tell u is that u will gain a wealth of knowledge and experience...

Good Luck 8)