Join the circle - another way to fight back the bullies

twilight

Hey there
whoever you are whoever is reading it
i do not know you but i guess i know you much better already if you are someone who has been bullied. happened to me some time ago and i learned through pain to fight back. i still never won this fight as we never win completely. I feel like i'm losing it times and times again every time i come across the news or an article about someone being bullied to death. when you are not bullied to death they don't write about this, but even the suicide articles happen to appear more and more.

we are here, we are alive, but someone else out there is going through some pain. maybe exactly the moment you are reading it, someone is considering suicide as a way out because nobody is there on his side to help him be stronger, because in bullying you are always pretty much on your own.

Why am i saying it? Because just like me you hate bullies and everyone who finds joy in humiliating others. Because I believe it gets you sick seeing or hearing about people being bullied to death. or Maybe you have been going through this yourself.

or maybe you are the one being bullied now and need help that you can't find.

what if all of us join the circle and make it a powerful one. when there are random people here and there getting frustrated with cruelty of someone its one thing. when there are many people that gather in a group that has enough power to provide help and support, that is already a real thing.

I believe we can do it. i wish to do it more than anything. i can't do it on my own. just like fighting the bullies it is hard on your own. but if there are many of us we can do it.

whats the idea. the idea is to create a network that actually works. It will unite everyone who has a bullying experience in the past and knows whats its like, those who just hate the injustice and wish to help, with those that need help here and now.
we will look for psychologists and lawyers within our circle that will be able to provide urgent help to the one who needs that. if we don't have the right person we will hire one and will pay with the money we will gather for it. if each one of us donates 2 or 3 dollars each month and there are many of us,and we know that this money will only be spent on a cause and everything will be completely transparent, then whenever there is real trouble coming and someone gets in touch with us and needs urgent help, we will be able to provide the funding and send the right people, whether its lawyers or psychologists to talk to the family, to the families of the bullies and explain the consequences, to the school personnel, to whoever needs to b talked. at least we will be able to take a real action.

it won't change the way of things completely but at least we will try to make a real difference.

i want to do it. but i can't do it on my own. i can build a platform for the network in the internet, but i need the people to be there because without people willing with all their heart to fight for someone's life I can't do anything.

All i know is that i'm sick of reading the bullies stories that go nowhere. i'm sick of listening times and times again of the pain. i wish to try and change it.

If you wish to join the circle, please just go to this link

Anti-bullying network: join the circle Jointhecircle's Blog

and write down your contacts in the comments. it won't be displayed to anyone else but once i have a network ready for you to join, I will send you an invitation and maybe we can make it happen.

klytus

im sorry, im sorry, but im not clicking on that link!!! you might be a scammer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Being "funny" is good, but you definitely exaggerate. It's just getting annoying. It's no longer "funny". The link looks perfectly fine.

Being "funny" is good, but you definitely exaggerate. It's just getting annoying. It's no longer "funny". The link looks perfectly fine.

I don't think it's annoying, and i don't think he was wrong in his post either, the user who posted this thread has 1 post its rightly so to be cautious.
And if you have a problem with his posts, maybe you should take that up in private.

FOR REAL

Banned
aye is very sorry, i shall click on the link......................................................................................................................................................................................not!

twilight

hey again.
i didn't realize the link would be perceived as a scam.
i guess it makes sense to be cautious even if the only evidence of this is that i'm new. it is my first message because i registered on socialphobiaworld.com today. I found this place looking for places where I can find people who could care about bullying and a way to fight it. I thought in a place like this there will be someone who might wish to feel like changing something and trying to help me build the network.
as I said i can build the platform but i wouldn't have money for promoting the site in a way that would make people aware of the site to come and join it. after all the only aim of that network project is to gather people who can and wish to make a change. i repeat, all i wish is to find a way to fight things that I hate most of all. I cannot fight it on my own level as i'm just one person and living in Austria doesn't really help me change anything in the UK, the US or Australia. but by finding people all over the world, by bringing this people into something more or less organized we could all change something.

anyway, if you don't wish to even click on the link you don't have to do it as its about a free choice. there was just a story to explain where i'm coming from and why to me the network is not a joke. all i wanted is to have contacts of people who would wish to join to make to see if that network at all makes sense or nobody really cares.

good luck to everyone.

twilight

Actually, he does have a point. Still, I checked the blog and it seems legitimate. It's just that when a stranger asks people for money, even if it's only two or three dollars, one should always be suspicious. After all, we have many people on this website and two or three dollars from each of us would not exactly equal a few pennies. Who of us here wouldn't give money to a cause that is fighting bullying? I think the majority of us would if we thought we could make a change. This would be the perfect place to look for support, no?

Hi

i was not asking for money. i ws explaining my idea of creating a workable network and explaining how it should function to be able to provide organized help. i'm investing my own funds and a couple of my friends who are programmers will build a platform by ourselves just because we think its right to do it.
the point is that this site will not do anything if it doesn't brings the change.
it is not about the money really. im sorry if somebody saw it in this way.
anyway, whoever feels interested is welcome to go ahead and read the blog and if there is a belief to participate then you just need to let me know. nobody needs your money as the network is not even functioning. there was only a need to know if people here in principle would be interested in joining a kind of network.

thank you for the attention. if my post was disturbing someone here, i'm sorry. good luck and good bye