Jobs

Predacon

I'm trying to find a job at the moment, which as you can imagine is making me fairly agitated. I'm trying to figure out what sort of work I might be most comfortable in, so I was just wondering what is the most common type of job was for people who visit this website.

Indecisive

I'm wondering about jobs also. It's been hard to picture myself doing much of anything that I wouldn't mess up. I just don't have the confidence and people skills to feel comfortable around anyone. Today has been a hard day trying to hold back the feeling of wanting to cry. How to other people concentrate, I just feel so lost in my feelings and own thoughts.

Predacon

I Know what you mean, everytime I apply for one I'm constantly imagining ways I might screw up if I get it. Its not easy but I try to focus on other things so its not constantly on my mind.

Diluted_Acid

Can totally relate, i've only ever had one job, and i still maintain it today . . . . :roll: after 3 years through high school! But yeah i only got old folks to deliver to, some sweet . . . some sour :? , but eitherway not like i got to communicate with people my age or anythin so thats a plus!