Job Interview

mesc000

Wow, I just got back from a job interview and it went well, but I wanted to die inside. Its actually for a job that I am really interested in, but the whole time during the interview (there were 4 people interviewing me) I felt like my facade was slipping off. I was talkative, asked questions, seemed really engaged, but the whole time inside every bit of my SA was there making me so paranoid.

Everything went well, but I'm afriad that If I start working there regularly, I'm going to mess it up. It is sooo exhasting having to work with 5 or 6 other people and act personable when you have this condition.

How many of you have had jobs that went well at the beginning, but once you started working there you complelty reverted into your old self... If anything... I can't do that as this job requires working and and sometimes spending extended (nights) periods with your co-workers.

summer

Well done mesc
I have a job interveiw on friday and im really scared, i hope i can manage to hide my fear like did.
Also Like you i am very worried about how i will cope once i get a job.
good luck!!!!

lunarskye

OH MY GOD! I could never do what you did. Good Job! I always psyche myself up for job searching but that's about it. I don't want to speak to anyone on the phone or get interviewed. This condition SP is so crippiling. :oops: