I've turned to alcohol & Cocaine..!!

Silvio

This place where i'm stuck in 24 hours a day is driving me crazy.. I'm now drinking a lot of Alcohol & taking 3 or 4 grammes of Cocaine a day just to break to tedious routine i'm stuck in..!!

The problem here is, i kinda enjoy taking the Cocaine.. It brings back my sex-drive & things don't seem to be so bad.. I know what you're gonna say,,, "It will spiral out of control & stuff like that".. But so what if it does..?? It's got to be better than how i've been living recenty..!!>?

prince1

Holy shit man 3-4 gramms a day how much is that costing you? £160 a day? u need too see someone if it addiction. I have done coke in the past but just a 'Once in awhile' thing and it was alrite like that. Im sure there are other methods of brining back your sex drive.

Silvio

prince1 said:
Holy shit man 3-4 gramms a day how much is that costing you? £160 a day? u need too see someone if it addiction. I have done coke in the past but just a 'Once in awhile' thing and it was alrite like that. Im sure there are other methods of brining back your sex drive.
Last week i bought a half ounce for £550 & bought a whole 1 for £1,000.. Prior to those weeks, i'd just buy singles at £40 or £50 each, but this is much cheaper this way..
I'm not to bothered about my sex-drive, i like the feeling Coke gives me regarding the way things are for me now.. I don't feel so helpless & it smooths over my depression a little..

rado31

If i could afford myself to buy and use coke daily i woldnt hesitate. This offcourse wont happen (I mean, how i m like this supposed to get a money for that in state i m )
Only i would try not to mix with alcocol, not only because is it said to be wrong by someone, just because i m not very fond of mixing things.

Silvio

Roxy said:
I'm sorry you're in so much pain. I remember reading your agoraphobic stabbing thread. Silvio, in that thread you expressed concern about having almost orphaned your daughter. It's very possible you'll do that now if you don't get the help you need. Please find someone to talk to about this...join AA or NA. I wish you the best...take care of yourself.

2 things Roxy.. How am i s'possed to join AA or NA if i suffer from Agoraphobia & i think it's vey difficult to overdose on Cocaine..?? Both Alcohol & Cocaine are relatively safe to use in the short term..!!

Danfalc

Banned
Hey Silvo

Im not gonna say i know what your going through cos ive read bout what happend to you dude and i dont.Im agraphobic tho badly.. chronicly depressed wid severe sp.I used drugs to kinda escape my problems... cos i thought f**k it ya know it cant be any worse least im having a life so how can it be worse than me sat at home using the meds which dont do a thing off the docs.

I ended up booted out of home when i was quite young and i turned to heroin when i was 17,i know were talking about 2 different drugs here but just so ya know health wise heroin is one of the safest drugs as long as you dont inject and just smoke it it really is quite safe... its the addictivenes which can make it lethal.But anyway thats how i got by.. and it worked for a while but a few years later if i didnt have it one day it was like having my anxiety increased ten fold.. it didnt even make me feel better i use to have to spend loads just not to feel ill.

Charlie as we call it here or coke is really addictive asweel :( im not gonna sugar coat things your gonna end up in a mess cos you are gonna get addicted to it if you keep taking it like this.. and your tolerance is gonna keep going up and up and your gonna need it to do every day things you could do b4 widout it.I use to use stimulants aswell so im speaking from experience im not just some anti drug guy having a pop at you i dont wanna see you mess yaself up.All stimulants increase your anxiety after you have come down even if ya dont notice it at first..it makes you more depressed and prone to bouts of paanoia and all sorts of crap... go find a forum if ya can for people recovering or still suffering from cocaine addiction and see how its fucked there lives up and another thing when cocaine is taken with alcohol it combines in the system to form another drug, cocaethylene, which is more toxic than either drug alone.

Please listen to me tho from one person who has been there with an addiction it might seem better than the life you currently have but once it takes hold its not good it messes you up and runs ya life you will care about it more than anything else... its taken me years maybe 2 to beat my addiction and i still get tempted now altho it nearly killed me and messed up my life even tho b4 i dint think my life could be any more screwed.

Im sick to my eyeballs of trying to beat this illness as you probaly are... im sick of the doctors not really giving a fuck and just givin me yet another anti depressant which wont work everytime i see them and not trying to get to the root of the problems.But self medicating aint the way :(

Silvio

Thanks for some really useful & insightful advice Danfalc.. I honestly mean that.. I'm already suffering from paranoia & hallucinations quite bad now, buy i'm not totally sure if that's from the Drink & Coke or the illness that i'm suffering from..!!

Danfalc

Banned
Silvio said:
Thanks for some really useful & insightful advice Danfalc.. I honestly mean that.. I'm already suffering from paranoia & hallucinations quite bad now, buy i'm not totally sure if that's from the Drink & Coke or the illness that i'm suffering from..!!

No worries im glad ive helped a lil,im not a doctor but i know coke and stimulants do cause paranoia.. if its not cauisng the paranoia it well deffo fuel it making the symptoms worse.And yeah it can make you hallucinatate aswell... for example when i use to have parties and that at mine and we would all be off our faces on coke and e ect.. ive had people talk to me thinking i was someone else.. erm other stuff like they have been convinced they were having a conversation with someone who isnt even there and one girl who stayed the night this time was convinved there was someone in the room when there wasnt.And this is people without problems like you and me 8O

Silvio

No i don't go out to collect my gear.. My best friend is a dealer & he delivers to my house, he also goes to the cash machine for me too..!!

The hallucinations i have are when i sit in my back garden & i'm sure that there are people creeping about in the neighbours gardens & the shadows i see are of people trying to break in to my neighbours house.. I hear lots noises also of someone walking behind me..

Roxy, as i suffer from Agoraphobia quite badly, it is almost impossible to get help via AA or NA & i'm not sure i really want too, as this vice is the only break i have of desprately sad life that i'm living right now..!!
Roxy, please tell what drugs you experimented with & why did you stop..??! Thanks

oszapo

You have a child its not very wise to use drugs is it?I know its horrible what happened to you and i havent been there so cant judge or nothing so i just say if you wanna get out of this then you are on the wrong track!
Get help unless thats what you want that for he rest of your life.If its very hard just stop for a day first.Its addictive but not impossible to stop.
Good luck

Silvio said:
This place where i'm stuck in 24 hours a day is driving me crazy.. I'm now drinking a lot of Alcohol & taking 3 or 4 grammes of Cocaine a day just to break to tedious routine i'm stuck in..!!

The problem here is, i kinda enjoy taking the Cocaine.. It brings back my sex-drive & things don't seem to be so bad.. I know what you're gonna say,,, "It will spiral out of control & stuff like that".. But so what if it does..?? It's got to be better than how i've been living recenty..!!>?

Try Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT) instead of drugs or meds. A $20 ACT self-help workbook could turn your life around. Taking coke is as close to giving up as there is.

Danfalc

Banned
Silvio said:
Hey Danfalc, is it possible to snort H & is that as dangerous as smoking it..??

As much as i dont want to advise someone on taking drugs :? and cos im not sure you got my messages... no under no circumastances snort heroin... its innefective and can be quite lethal,smoking is the safest way.Silvo feel free to pm if you feel like it.

Tryin

I never had any kind of experience with drugs but I would say it's not any way of dealing with problems. Drugs are dangerous, that's what I was taught when I was growing up. (And, I don't want to sound mean, but what kind of lesson are you teaching your daughter?) I really like what Roxy wrote, she sounds to know what she's talking about. So, listen to that woman.. and take care.