ive really lost the plot somewhere back down the road

NatRad

I really think ive lost the plot these days,

i dont know what to do, or how to act anymore.

my dr, told me, months ago, that due to things i do at work and the birth of my child i have post natal depression, strange as im a guy.

due to the prices of everything going up, im struggling financially, to pay morgage and car rerepayments. i just cant afford to look after my self, so when the dr told me, i shoul dhave some counselling, i just couldnt afford it.

i hate talking in person, never have liked it anyway.

but i think recently, i have really lost the plot, i just feel lost.

NatRad

i just feel my body is failing of late, im only 28 years old, i feel my heart constantly race, i cant breath, i have constant headaches, im now a total iinsomniac, i just lay awake at nights, on a good night, 2 or 3 hours i sleep, on a bad night, nothing at all.

I don't think you've lost the plot i just think like many of us you are finding life difficult, I'm sure you will financially get back on your feet in time and i know it seems hard right now but i'm sure enough you will see a light at the end of the tunnel.
I hope things work out for you :)

Nack

Banned
WELCOME TO THE AMERICAN DREAM! WHERE YOU PAY OFF DEBT UNTIL THE DAY YOU DIE, SPIFFY ISN'T IT? FORGET THE WHITE PICKIT FENCE, THE GOLDEN RETRIEVER, THE PIE ON THE WINDOW CEIL. ITS ALL ABOUT PAYING OFF DEBT!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO THAT CORPERATE AMERICANS CAN BATHE IN OUR MONEY! AND AS YOU WATCH THEM EAT ICE CREAMS CONES WITH ENCRUSTED DIAMONDS AND PURE GOLD FLAKES, IT MAKES YOU WANT TO STRANGLE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yea.... arn't we lucky.

Anomaly

WELCOME TO THE AMERICAN DREAM! WHERE YOU PAY OFF DEBT UNTIL THE DAY YOU DIE, SPIFFY ISN'T IT? FORGET THE WHITE PICKIT FENCE, THE GOLDEN RETRIEVER, THE PIE ON THE WINDOW CEIL. ITS ALL ABOUT PAYING OFF DEBT!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO THAT CORPERATE AMERICANS CAN BATHE IN OUR MONEY! AND AS YOU WATCH THEM EAT ICE CREAMS CONES WITH ENCRUSTED DIAMONDS AND PURE GOLD FLAKES, IT MAKES YOU WANT TO STRANGLE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yea.... arn't we lucky.

It's still better than letting Uncle Stalin handle things for you.