ive got the follow up to my operation PRFS tomorrow

scruffpot

Howdy all.
Well the title says it all, ive got the follow up to my op (pulse radio frequecy sympathectomy), i ahve improved a hell of a lot since the op (ok time will tell in teh long run) but Im happy i had it done.
So ive got to see the consultant tomorrow and decide if im having ym left side zaqpped by teh radio waves or not, possibly thinking not incase CS appears....
im a bit excited.

scruffpot

So im back now and had a long chat with the consultant,, the plan is now wait and see what happens leave it a year after the operation, If things restart again or i want the other side of my ganglians zapped if I get any
new hydrosis I can, I just go back to my docs and in 4 weeks time ill be back at the hospital for round 2.
But its all up to me if its worth taking the risk, i.e CS or not.
However the consultant and i are very impressed with my results of PRFS and he and i are glad I didnt choose ETS.

klamm76

I dont understand the differense by ETS and PRFS they both destroys the nerve,doesnt it? Like ETS-C (clamping).

I only toght the differenses was if you took the operation on the different levels T1,T2,T3,T4,,etc.

I mean if you destroy the nerve you destroy it!