it's a hellhole of a life

InDeepshit

feeling down and resorted to logging in here once again. Meaning i've given up rather than face reality.. although i'm not doing a very good job at it either... i'm meeting people online i know i've no chance of meeting because i can project whatever image of myself i want them to buy into. So being embarrassed of who i am is this major barrier i can't overcome. i don't think people would want to know me.. way too self absorbed. having a bad day can someone lie to me and tell me things will change. *holds self*

faithnomore

Banned
feeling down and resorted to logging in here once again. Meaning i've given up rather than face reality.. although i'm not doing a very good job at it either... i'm meeting people online i know i've no chance of meeting because i can project whatever image of myself i want them to buy into. So being embarrassed of who i am is this major barrier i can't overcome. i don't think people would want to know me.. way too self absorbed. having a bad day can someone lie to me and tell me things will change. *holds self*

Yes, this happens alot to me. I can feel better, then all of a sudden i realise that i haven't got much/done much socially. Its really off putting. It's easier to stay isolated, but it doesn't help at all.

Being lonely is so hard!