Itchiness From Iontophoresis?

iDShaDoW

Just wondering if anyone elses' hands and feet get itchy after Iontophoresis?

I don't mean like while you're doing it and getting itchiness from the current (which I also get).

But like, maybe the next day or something I can feel itchiness on the tops of my hands and feet. Not my palms or soles though.

If you do too, how do you normally treat it?

beckiboo

yup. I get this too, if you scratch too much the skin breaks and you get little scabs...so dont itch it!! it seems to be around where the water line is, I guess it gets irritated. Ive started putting vaseline around the waterline on my hands b4 treatments. hope this helps you :D

iDShaDoW

I see, I submerge my whole hand or foot in the water too but the tops of them still itch like crazy. Guess I'll just have to deal with it for 2 weeks since I had to restart the process.

Guess it'll be a lot less of a problem once I'm only doing maintenance treatments.

Was thinking about doing 2 a day to speed it up since classes have started and it sucks sweating in class and having to write and hoping other people don't notice but the itching would be crazy.

For those of you who did 2 treatments a day... Do you do them like really early in the morning and then late at night or is like afternoon then evening ok?