It is Very Painfull when....

Joh

i have a bad experience of life since my child hood ! every body hurt me ! i am tired of making people Happy from me ! i hate all this **** now !
it's too Much !

i have a nice Personality,em too good by nature i am sincere,loving and always ready to help Others,sometimes i forget my self when ever somebody need my help !
it hurts a lot when i sit or walk or talk with people ,they ignore me i feel like i am Invisible that's why they can't see me ! but it's is over the limit when my Child hood friends goes for fun,hang out,Party etc ...
They do not invite me even they do not ask me for anything,always,i go to meet them by myself !
i feel my self millions of Pieces of a Glass when i hear that my friends did something without me!
i think some Day i will Move to my Grave but,may be ,no body will come in my Funeral It hurts !
Its Enough GOD ! i do not know why everybody ignore Me ...
I am so Tired of Living alone...
Thank you For Reading...

carecrab

I don't want to hurt you, but are you sure these are your friends? Cause they don't sound that way.

On the other side, i used to ALLWAYS get my friend to play he never came to get me once so i really felt like a on-sided friendship. But now he told me that, he does care about me..

So i guess you should find out what these people mean for you and you for them. Because there are billion other people who CAN be your friends.

np, if someone post something that is from the heart you deserve a post :' )