Is this OCD??

Hey ,

I never told anyone this, Because I feel too ashamed.

I have a aunt, and everytime when she visit us, I think she thinks that I like her. I don't like her, because I just see her as a family member, but my mind tells me that she thinks that way. So I act weird around her.
And I'm so ashamed I can't tell anyone because then they would think I like her, but i don't .. dont get me wrong please.

Also at a friend's house, i think her parents think that I like her brother, so i blush everytime when he is around, and I feel so embarrassed. And I EVEN DONT LIKE HIM! I just find him a good person, i'm not in love with him!!!
But I think her father thinks weird stuff because he always looks a bit mean when he looks at me, and now my mind says that he thinks that I want sex with her brother, and i absolutely dont want that!!! Ohh this makes me so insanely crazy.

Also when I watch the news, I always think, would that happen to me too?
Sometimes I think like what would have been if I was in that situation, how much anxious would I have felt? (really bad things on the news.. )
Then I feel so much panic in my stomach, i think way too much about stuff.
I really don't want to take it personal...

And when I'm sitting in the garden, I think people can see me, Because Now i'm sitting in the garden and I'm not dressed the best, and I have a bad hairday, i'm almost about to dress myself better for nothing -_-...

These thoughts drive me crazy,
And i feel so ashamed of telling this to you guys,
Everybody would think i'm the most crazy girl xD

Scooter

you're no crazier than the rest of us! Actually you fit right in! :)
Those thoughts are ****, but don't let them drive you crazy, they're only thoughts

k123dave

I agree with Scooter, you're no crazier then anyone else here.
What is normal anyway? It's simply what society deems to be what most people do, so it becomes acceptable. I think we here are all rebels, breaking down the walls and making the abnormal normal. :)
You should never be ashamed of your thoughts, the human mind is an amazing thing, it's when those negative thoughts become actions that you need to reign them in.