Is this OCD?

OCDavid

My family know that I don't like hugging, but I've never told them why. My problem is only with hugging females in the family. I don't like having their breasts against me, as to me it is sexual. Reason doesn't change my mind. My psychologist didn't think this is OCD, but I still think it is. She thought if it was OCD I would get worried about gay thoughts when hugging guys, but I don't see why that would be necessary.

IDK94657

I would lean towards it being OCD, and I can see why you think it is. I do have a similar sort of thing, but maybe not as bad as you have it. Hopefully others will post with more insight on the subject. ::p:

Nack

Banned
Aunts and uncle = *shivers*
Male Friends = *shivers*
Female Friends/Girls my age = bewbs against nack's face = *epic win*

Similar, but on a whole new level.

Danfalc

Banned
I have issues with affection sometimes,I cant stand my own Mum hugging me or giving me a peck.I feel horrible as it means a lot to my Mum but it makes my skin crawl.

I love affection normaly with gf's,thought if I get really depressed I dont like to be touched.I even like it with my mates,its nice to slap hands and stuff so I guess its mainly a family issue.

M

Michael OCDaly

I would say it's maybe O.C.D., but very mild. If you have other O.C.D.-like symptoms then you probably do.