Is this normal?

brennie

Hi Everyone,

I'm so tired of fighting with this. I get really bad heart palpatations,
my left arm gets really sore and I get a trobbing pain on the left side of my breast, sometimes I feel really nauseated. Did I mention the shortness of breath and that I feel light headed, weak and very tired.

I took two loraspam again hoping that it calms me down.

How does everyone cope with this - it is affecting my life, my kids, my trying to find a job and everything else in my life right now.

I just don't know what to do anymore?

Newbie looking for advice - thank you for listening to me vent!

Infected_Malignity

bluenow said:
These are signs of a heart attack. You need to go to the hosptial right now.

n725075089_288918_2774.jpg

Tab

Honestly, you should probably see a doctor, it's probably not a sign of a heart attack cuz if it was ud probably have had one by now. its most likely stress related so see a doctor.

Infected_2

bluenow said:
Thanks for making me feel like an idiot - hope you enjoy!

aww, come on dude! it's not like that. i was just kidding around. i'm really sorry... didn't mean to seem like a jerk. :(

ps - i signed up a second time just to post this, so i really mean it

bluenow

i was just kidding around.

I'm just sensitive and took it wrong - a big problem for me. Thank you for setting it straight.

I just couldn't take the great big pear laughing at me :p

These are all symptoms of anxiety and panic attacks. It is very normal for a anxiety sufferer to experience. But you should always get checked out by the doctor first so he/she can rule out other possibilities. Probley just anxiety and panic. I experience this stuff sometimes and have not been to the doctor because no insurance or medicaid so If it were something else like heart attack I would have died a year ago. Mental doctors just want to drug you up on all sorts of medicines and make you feel like you are crazy. This can be overcomed on your own. Just do some research on it and mabye you can use some techniques to help you along the way. You will be okay.