is odaban supposed to work immediately?

shyguy210

i started using odaban spray yesterday night on my underarms and face(i sprayed it on tissue paper and wipe it on my face and nose)... i would say i applied it moderately.. i did not wash it in the morning...

but today i was sweating on my underarms forehead and nose(my nose sweats almost everytime sweat; when applying the odaban, it also sweats 1min after..so that may have cancelled the odaban)... it's like usual.. i sweat a lot a lot and it's winter here! and perfectly cool

so is the odaban supposed to work immediately or it starts working after a few applications(how much?) ... i don't really care about my underarms or hands(it sweats a lot also).. what i care is my face! when i get nervous(just a lil bit), i sweat like mad on my face (and everywhere else but i don't really care as it's not visible)... when i start sweating on my face; i get embarassed and sweat more....

is odaban effective for face anyway? i have also ordered driclor which is on its way.

i am really depressed with this situation; i sometimes think about suicide to end it all (man just because of sweat wth is wrong with me)

Sprawling

Odaban and Driclor should work identical. The catch is that you need to be dry when applied. As for working on the face... check the most recent postings that talk about secure wipes.
Not everything works for everyone. It's a hit or miss type of deal.

shyguy210

ok thx but after how many applications you should expect to see results? yesterday i applied more on my face and i rinsed it in the morning. My forehead seems sticky and i thought it was partially working but i was still sweating on my nose like normal, my hairline and forehead seems(i said seems i am not sure) that it was sweating less .. i will try to apply more on my hairline but i am not sure how to apply it correctly

i sprayed it on my forehead and neck and on top of my hair and i sprayed it on tissue paper and applied it on my nose.

Where are the sweat glands found?? where should i apply more?

edit: just eaten spicy foods, my forehead is actually sweating :( and i don't feel it's sticky anymore; it's 16:30 here; maybe odaban effect is no more active by now? thought i should last a whole day.. i hope with regular applications; this will actually start working

Last edited:

Sprawling

Try using it for a couple of weeks like you read in one of the older posts. Everyone is so different. When I apply it on my hands it will only be effective in the morning for a few hours. I honestly must say that I haven't used it for 2 weeks straight. When I apply it with antihydral it works way longer. THIS IS ON MY HANDS, my face doesn't have a major sweating problem.

JamesLe

hey.

use it for a week at least as it needs to build up a layer of coating to prevent you from sweating in the said areas.

it does work, trust me, I've been using it for years now and it has literally saved my life. I suffer from the armpits and it was real bad before I found out about my condition and how to treat it so you're not alone.

James

Sprawling

The facial area will or may respond differently than the armpits. I find the armpits are the easiest to get under control on my body. Other areas not so easy. Experiment!

shyguy210

ok will try it for 1 week and see thx .. is driclor more aggressive/works better?

Do you know if Propranolol can help reducing sweating? i might go to a doctor to get some prescribed also; we don't have avert or robinul here