Is it possible?

DekKO

I was wondering if it's possible to get rid of SA without pills? I've tried to get rid of it countless times but I usually just go right back to my boring self. I still don't think I should try pills because i'm just 15 and i'm afraid of the side effects. Have you heard of someone who hasn't taken pills to cure SA?

mrb

well iv never taken pills , but my sa was quite bad , now its ten time better , iv just mellowed as iv got older i soppose , iv learnt that all this negative thinking doesnt get you anywere , worring about this and that , the only person i was winding up was myself , i dont think so much these days ...

DekKO

well iv never taken pills , but my sa was quite bad , now its ten time better , iv just mellowed as iv got older i soppose , iv learnt that all this negative thinking doesnt get you anywere , worring about this and that , the only person i was winding up was myself , i dont think so much these days ...

That's my biggest problem. When I go out I think about everything that could go wrong. Like last week, I was registering for school and I was afraid cause all of my friends were gonna be there and I haven't seen them in months. The worst part is I can't really talk to my friends when my mom is around. When I got there only a few people were talking to eachother and only a couple of my friends really talked to me and all they said was hey, what's up and how are you? Talking to my teachers was pretty bad but I got through it. It really was not as bad as I thought it would be.

mrb

That's my biggest problem. When I go out I think about everything that could go wrong. Like last week, I was registering for school and I was afraid cause all of my friends were gonna be there and I haven't seen them in months. The worst part is I can't really talk to my friends when my mom is around. When I got there only a few people were talking to eachother and only a couple of my friends really talked to me and all they said was hey, what's up and how are you? Talking to my teachers was pretty bad but I got through it. It really was not as bad as I thought it would be.

lol most of the time its never as bad as you think its going to be , and as you say you got through it ... you always do dont you ;)