Is it easier to cope with SA being a guy or girl?

Is it easier to cope with SA being a guy or girl?

• Guy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's the same

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jamez

It sux either way.

But I think it would be harder for a Male who through-out the history of mankind is looked to upon as the dominant sex in terms of strength, toughness and maculinity.

renegade

I think it's easier for females to deal with SA only when it comes to relashionships, as for we, guys..... :x

Boundless

Both suffer but in the eyes of others males are as said meant to be the tougher type who can shrug off bullet wounds and still save the lady 8)

Oopps theres me going into my fantasy mode again :oops: i think it is equall really..

Horatio

it might vary from country to country and community to community but here in New Zealand society on the whole still expects men to stand up for themselves, be strong, be confident, and if you can't do that then you have no respect in the eyes of others

also in the mating game, nature dictates that females will always find confidence attractive and confidence is something that can be very hard for a male with SP to have

flux

yetisbabe said
It may seem easier for a girl to find a partner, but it doesn't necassarily mean that she gets a good man. Men can take advantage of shy/socialy anxious women. And it is then almost impossible to break away as you don't have the confidence to speak out.

I think she made a great point. I made that misstake. And it lasted for TWO YEARS.

testobot

hmmm... is it easier to constantly face humiliation, rejection, loneliness, and hopelessness or as Nick Cave's lyrics go: " let love in

So if you’re sitting all alone and hear a-knocking at you door
And the air is full of promises, well buddy, you’ve been warned
Far worse to be love’s lover than the lover that love has scorned

I let love in" :?

Bexi

chavette said:
how is anyone meant to know that? its not like we take turns to be male or female once evry 2 days, though its really tough for me and im a girl, it must be hard for men because they must feel pressure to do the 'big man' act.

Agree totally :roll: I think the answer is we shall never know, til you experience both sides of the story