Irritant at Work

MrTornado

So, I started back at my old job in the store I work at, which I had experince for 3years prior (been with the company about 4 1/2 yrs)! Anyway, this d-bag, who was only with the company five months starts bossing me around, and when I didn't listen he says "we'll settle this in the management office" well, I won that battle have two managers on my side now. But I am afraid what he might pull in the future. God, why do certain ppl have to be such dillholes!!??

Seriously he thinks he was pissed off?, my blood was pretty much boiling! Why are some individuals like this?

JonnyD_

seriously if he's trying to piss you, i guess he achievend it...
im lucky most people i worked with where great.but its normal to be pissed with somebody who is a jerk, i wouldn't hide it, if you think he's being a jerk you may tell it or hold it, but the helthiest thing is not letting it get to you.

i'm greatly grateful to my dad because something he said to me, i follow it as a rule, i don't need to be perfect or infallible , i have to be responsible and honest.

i belive that fear is something harmful, don't be afraid to speak your mind or to tell the thrut , its way better then holding up and covering things, you may think - this guy live in another reality , my boss/teacher/parents don't want know the thruth/what - maybe you got a pissed off boss/teacher/parent - i had people yelling at me and the only way i could keep myself definetively out of trouble and be at peace with myself, was being honest, because it's real.

i think that's why i'm hardly stressed or irritated.

danstelter

People are usually jerks because they have problems in their own lives they are afraid of or want to avoid. Good work getting the managers on your side :D You should be in a good position to deal with the bastard now. Don't let him get to you. Just constantly tell him that you are not taking his shit and that he can go get fucked! This is very stressful, especially for us social phobics! But, don't let him just shit you off whenever he wants! Show him that you are in control and that he has no power over you (which is what he wants)!

dan_e

I feel your pain. There is a moron like this at my job too. I used to just tell my boss but nothing seemed to change. This loser would smile to my face then run to the dept manager and make up some story about me. Then I started to tell the dept manager about what this person was up to. It was uncomfortable, but I forced myself to speak out against what was going on (and will continue to). I even confronted the person about it. Then they flipped out and ran to the manager's manager and made up some more lies. Unfortunately, the managers let her get away with EVERYTHING thus making her think she has some kind of authority. Talk about a real creep. This person likes to make an argument over anything and everything. Some people enjoy making other's lives difficult for no reason. They pretend to be nice but are really thoughtless and care only about themselves. Jekyll and Hyde syndrome. Grrrrr :evil: