Ironically doing essay on SA for university?

richkid

I have an essay to do for my university course into Mental Health.

Title: With reference to two specific disorders, discuss the advantages of practitioners adopting a single paradigm approach to their treatment.

Basically looking at the effectiveness of different treatments,and whether using one only is enough.

Any one who would like to give a contribution would be appreciated,getting a more personnal perspective.

E-mail me [email protected] I will not use anything that you don't want me to. Its unlikely to be published or anything like that.

Thank you :D

Frozen_In_Time

Hey richkid, I haven't seen you here for a while now, are you alright? Are you still doing that essay? I hope to hear from you soon!

Take care,
Frozen_In_Time

MarCPatt

A little too late for me.

I guess giving you an answer as to the advantages of practitioners adopting a single paradigm approach to their treatment will not help too much now. Though, I think that for SA most sufferers may need two types of treatment. The chemical and behavioral. That is, they may need some type of medication and also behavior therapy. Not all people are the same; some may do just fine with one type of treatment.