iontophoresis problem

ultrafrost

hi,all
I have been using iontophoresis for 3 weeks, no improvement, I wish I would not be the unlucky person iontophoresis doesn't work.
At first, I use cold water, there would be numerous bubbles in the tray during each session. Recently, I use warm water (I find that it is easy to get a high current with warm water), but there are only very few bubbles.
I don't know why.
Whether warm water works more effective than cold water?
how many bubbles in your trays in every treatment?
thanks so much
sorry for my poor English :(

hinder87

u could try only using cool water to wash ur hands/body. i found out that if i wash my hands or took showers with warm or hot water, the dryness doesnt last as long as with cold water. i think it has something to do with the hot water opening up the pores and it makes whatever is in there to come out.

woofytalk

What kind of Iontophoresis supplements can be added to the water to make the treatments more effective? I saw one thread on this form that speculated baking soda increased effectiveness. Whether or not that's true, are there additives that can be put into the trays to make Iontophoresis more powerful?

Hyper-Hydro

Woofy, you should read the resources first before you ask questions. Please read Pinker´s post, and since you´re interested in my data as well, why not read my posts?