Iontophoresis partially working.

Hi two months ago I bought an Iontophoresis machine that I used on my feet and hands for two weeks everyday at 15mA for hands and 20mA for feet and what to say it helped.it reduced the sweating I started doing maintenance treatments after that twice a week. The thing is people claim that it reduced their sweating 100% which isn't my case I'd say my sweat was reduced by about 50/95% depending on what I'm doing and the temperature let me explain if the weather is not hot right now it is not ( 20/10 degrees Celsius) if I'm just sitting or walking the sweat is unnoticeable. The weird thing if I hold something or clench my hands for just some seconds or just cover myself with a blanket they will get to the stage before being clammy if I shine a flashlight on them I'll see those tiny shiny sweat dots that will disappear if I relax my hands in the free air. But if I don't and remain doing what I was doing they'll get clammy. Yes it's better than dripping all time without ionto but this isn't 100% dry and this isn't even summer where it gets to more than 45 degrees Celsius + humidity where I live. I've been doing ionto now everyday for a week to try and get the 100% dryness in any situation that people claim but the results are the same as just doing 2 maintenance treatment so far.

Sprawling

Unfortunately, Ionto isn't the do all, end all kind of thing. I have gone through many times of being 100% dry. When stress plays the dominant factor, sweating is far more. Various studies show that ionto helps 80-85% of the people who use it.
The worse thing we can ever do is clench something. Keep in mind that our nervous system is most likely in fight and flight mode a good deal of the time. The more we sweat, the more self conscious we become, so forth and so on. It never ends. I've lived with HH for 54+ years that I can remember.
Thanks for sharing.

Unfortunately, Ionto isn't the do all, end all kind of thing. I have gone through many times of being 100% dry. When stress plays the dominant factor, sweating is far more. Various studies show that ionto helps 80-85% of the people who use it.
The worse thing we can ever do is clench something. Keep in mind that our nervous system is most likely in fight and flight mode a good deal of the time. The more we sweat, the more self conscious we become, so forth and so on. It never ends. I've lived with HH for 54+ years that I can remember.
Thanks for sharing.
I see.. When I'm stressed my armpits drip. Iontophoresis definitely helps but it's weird that small things like fidgeting with my hands will make them moist I think I just gotta live with it I don't mind some moisture but I'm afraid of dripping and being clammy all time. Right now I can't do anything with my life I lived all my life alone because of this curse I hate those who are normal and don't know the struggles of those who have HH I could've been something great but no I had to be born with HH. Until I confirm that my hands won't sweat too much when it's hot I'll keep living alone if they do then I'll end it once and for all because ionto is my last resort. Thanks for the reply and btw ionto works better for my feet.

Last edited:

MichaelB

Ionto is the the best treatment option for sweating, at least I think so after my experience with treatment of sweating. Earlier I study about any solutions for HH and I came to the conclusion that the ions is the purest form that can be for human "sweaty" body areas. Price is necessary of course, so I choose iontophoresis.
Everyone assumes that any disease can be occur by chemical detergents, aids etc. If someone is exist for HH and this is better in different reasons, why it's not worth trying this? Botox, antiperspirants with more value of aluminium chloride and some operations, lasers etc. it did not convince me at all of what they are, their ingredients and the price of course. Ionto is not all for HH or it is partially worked? I think that the answer is the same like in the case of other solutions, but if you don't try it, you will not experience it. I choose iontophoresis due the price and more possibilities. After the therapy I have impressive effects and I don't using any lotions.