Iontophoresis help

Bholt1

I'm thinking about buying an iontophoresis machine for hand and feet hyperhidrosis. Is there a machine that works well and isn't too expensive? I've tried the homemade one but it didn't work too well for me. Also, how often and how long should you do treatments?

Sprawling

Stay away from the expensive name brand machines. They are way over priced.
Do a search for "ultra G Galvanic Stimulator." This is a pulsed current machine that works wonders for around $150 or less if you you keep searching. Been using this machine for palmer HH for several years. Read some of my back postings on my experience with the Galvanic Stimulator.

hh_sucks

Sprawling, what is the requirement of the good galvanic stimulator for hyperhidrosis treatment. My country doesn't provide ultra G Galvanic Stimulator. There are some plenty TENS product. But I don't know what kind of specification that is required for hyperhidrosis. Like pulse rate, pulse width, etc.

Or is it ok if I buy any high voltage pulsed galvanic stimulator?

Thanks.

Sprawling

Any high voltage pulsed galvanic stimulator will work. These units are all Direct Current. TENS units run on AC and will NOT work for treatment of HH.

Can't tell you about specific specifications since none of the name brand ionto machines will not reveal there specs. You can look up the specs for the "ultra G galvanic stimulator" as a guideline. I currently use this machine and have used the Fischer MD-1A and Drionic over the years.

You can also use an AC to DC converter or modify any universal adjustable voltage laptop power supply.