Ionto worked BUT NOW...

Tina_55

I suffer from plantar HH (or so I think as I mentioned in a different thread). I have been doing ionto for a while now and the sweating in my feet is very minimal now, but now my thighs are started sweating like craaaazy. Has anyone experience this kind of compensatory sweating? It doesn't seem to be a very popular area for HH, it's mostly on the back of thighs which is most noticeable when I am sitting down. Do you think if I stop doing my ionto treatments on my feet my thighs will stop sweating and it will go back to my feet?

Aliasd

How long you been under treatment for? And at what stage did compensatory sweating start? I wouldn't be able to answer your question as im yet to start myself.. im just curious tho

Yeah I did it for my hands and noticed a few treatments in - actually before my hands stopped sweating - that my butt was sweating and inside thighs were sweating more. My butt sweated anyway but this was definitely more.
I stopped after that I it became normal again.
But I'm taking a bar job in a bit and I really need my hands to be dry for that so I've started ionto again and the same thing is happening.
There is another thread on this called
iontophoresis + compensatory sweating
... which I started at the time. Other people, without generalised sweating like myself, had noticed similar things.
I know sweaty feet can be a drag but in my opinion its the best place to sweat as it can be easily hidden good powders available such as gold bond.