Ionto tape suggestions?

I get a lot of cuts on my hands and Ionto has a tendency for turning any small cut into a larger wound. I'm sure you know what I mean and how painful 20+ mA is on an open cut.

For the first few months I used vaseline on cuts and abrasions whilst using the ionto device. But that was too messy so I started using tape instead. I used Nexcare "absolute waterproof" medical tape. It works very well for blocking the electricity, better than vaseline actually. The problem is that it's not absolute waterproof. It's one of the better tapes I've ever used (and comes with a hefty price tag), but it's not good enough for Ionto. Particularly around finger joints, it comes loose after a few minutes submerged.

Does anyone else use tape and what kind?

hyp-hi

Haven't tried it but thanks for the tip! I usually just try to avoid putting any cut areas in the water. It's usually the finger tips around the nails I find. But yeah these cold winter months are bad for the cracks and cuts. Try to keep your hands protected if you go out in the cold. Some recommend lotion but I find that lotion and HH is not a very good combination.

Sprawling

Nwe-Skin Liquid Bandage works. Apply it at least an hour before treatment. For extra protection apply petroleum jelly over it.