ionto success with distilled water+bakingsoda-tnx Hyperhydro

sweatypalms

First and foremost, MUCH RESPECT to hyper hyrdo, for if it were not for his insightful posts, I would not be typing this here with dry hands.

Since moving, I have been unable to reach euhidrosis via my fischer iontophoresis device. Only been able to get 80-90% dry

By going to my local savons and buying a gallon of their cheapest distilled water (99 cents) and adding 2 grams of arm and hammer baking soda, I have been able to achieve dry hands again.

I should add that I get botox done on my fingertips because as good as iontophoresis is, it doesn't seem to work on the fingertips.

I am hoping however that with the distilled water and baking soda, it will be conducive enough to make my finger tips dry without having to get botox.

Just for reference, I also suffer from axillary hyperhidrosis, but have that in check with botox injections every 8 months from Dr. Perry Solomon of bridges medical. It's pricey but well worth the peace of mind. I mention his name not because I get a discount, but because I have mush respect for his care of patients and knowledge of the matter.

Let me know if you have any questions.

peace.

hinder87

how about your feet? and what mA and how long do u use for your treatments? also, do u notice that the hand that starts out in the negative pole is dryer than the other? thanks...

ultrafrost

thanks so much for your experience
But I have been using baking soda for a long long time. there isn't any improvement.
how long do you treat your hands in every session?
and how long will it take to see any results?
thanks
I usually treatment hands at 23 mA, 1 hours each time.
no success

hinder87

ultrafrost, ur probably doing it too much. try 15 min on each polarity at 15 mA. and also every other day

aero

Do you reuse the water or something? cause this seems like it could get somewhat costly over the long run, especially with my schedule (left side one day (hand/foot), right side the next).

I might just be cheap or something :roll:

sweatypalms

It took me four-40 minute sessions @23mA (20 minutes, then switch polarity)with my regular tap water to get to the point of about 80-90% dry. I did the treatments over 2 days (2 sessions per day)

Another 40 minute session with the distilled+baking soda put me over the top.

takes about a week after your last session to see results.

Once my hands are dry, my feet are also dry as a byproduct.

ultrafrost

sweatypalms said:
It took me four-40 minute sessions @23mA (20 minutes, then switch polarity)with my regular tap water to get to the point of about 80-90% dry. I did the treatments over 2 days (2 sessions per day)

Another 40 minute session with the distilled+baking soda put me over the top.

takes about a week after your last session to see results.

Once my hands are dry, my feet are also dry as a byproduct.
did you treat your hands at 23mA with baking soda+distilled water?
you see the success just after one session?
I have treat my palms 1 hours each day with baking soda (3 gram in 4 litre water) for a long long time, maybe 15hours in total. usually at 23-24mA.
I really don't know where I go wrong. nothing happens.

Hyper-Hydro

Congrats Sweaty, your procedure is very much different from mine, but if it works that probably doesn´t matter too much. One thing I´m worried about though, is the amperage you´re using. For hands treatment only maximum value permissible according to the manual is 15 mA. I´m only using 9 mA. From the manual: "The current intensity must always be below 15 mA"

Hyper-Hydro

aero said:
Do you reuse the water or something? cause this seems like it could get somewhat costly over the long run, especially with my schedule (left side one day (hand/foot), right side the next).

I might just be cheap or something :roll:

Demineralised water is cheaper than destilled water, and would also be fine. From a hygienic point of view re-using the water is probably not a good idea, unless you would take two sessions on one day. I´m puzzled with your everyother day routine? Why not treat both sides each day??